Summerland skate park

twobits
Guru

Re: Summerland skate park

Post by twobits »

And the next demand on taxpayers will be for dedicated scooter lanes. And in our region, they would probably get more use than bike lanes from what I have observed.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

twobits wrote:And the next demand on taxpayers will be for dedicated scooter lanes. And in our region, they would probably get more use than bike lanes from what I have observed.

Fast becoming the primary peril of our times.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
RandyDandy
Fledgling

Post by RandyDandy »

...especially in the thrift store...those double side by side baby carriages are a real hit too!
abraham
Fledgling

Post by abraham »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jun 13th, 2018, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

abraham wrote:
I’m very glad you don’t agree with my opinion, that puts a smile on my face! And bringing up the “off road thread”(pretty sure your off topic) has nothing to do with the topic at hand! Two bits you have made almost 7000 comments on castanets forum, you need to get a hobby or something more constructive to do with your time my friend! Get outside for some fresh air and take a break from the computer screen sometime, might do you some good! Lol

Ah grasshopper. My skateboard has a chipped 850cc and 30in zilla's. Difference between your skateboard and mine is that I have some measure of respect in where I ride it, who I might be disturbing while I ride it, and respect for the ground I am riding it on including paying attention to riparian areas.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “South Okanagan”