Mobile Home Park eviction

Re: Mobile Home Park eviction

Postby JagXKR » Nov 30th, 2018, 1:21 pm

So now 3 deaths that have stained the name of Mr. Kruger. Will he make public apologies or will the stain remain for future generations to deal with? I know that's how it works for the "white mans" crimes against the indiginous. So turn about is fair play, correct?
Maybe he could go and give a heartfelt apology to our beloved JT and they could have a healing circle to admonish the stain of death that covers Freddy boy. I know JT will cry, will Fred?
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
JagXKR
Übergod

Liked in: 1543 posts

Postby pentona » Nov 30th, 2018, 1:30 pm

JagXKR wrote:So now 3 deaths that have stained the name of Mr. Kruger. Will he make public apologies or will the stain remain for future generations to deal with? I know that's how it works for the "white mans" crimes against the indiginous. So turn about is fair play, correct?
Maybe he could go and give a heartfelt apology to our beloved JT and they could have a healing circle to admonish the stain of death that covers Freddy boy. I know JT will cry, will Fred?

3 deaths? Where/what were the other two regarding?
pentona
Übergod

Liked in: 595 posts

Postby Anonymous123 » Dec 1st, 2018, 8:00 am

JagXKR wrote:So now 3 deaths that have stained the name of Mr. Kruger. Will he make public apologies or will the stain remain for future generations to deal with? I know that's how it works for the "white mans" crimes against the indiginous. So turn about is fair play, correct?

pentona wrote:3 deaths? Where/what were the other two regarding?

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/233553/2-suicides-since-eviction
We See
We Judge
Anonymous123
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1563 posts

Postby twobits » Dec 1st, 2018, 7:47 pm

Fred Kruger is the land owner and he can do as he wishes with the land but I don't think there is enough sweet grass smudging that can be done to remove the curse of his actions on his new leased land development.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3793 posts

Postby Brerrabbit18 » Dec 7th, 2018, 3:58 pm

So now 3 deaths that have stained the name of Mr. Kruger. Will he make public apologies or will the stain remain for future generations to deal with? I know that's how it works for the "white mans" crimes against the indiginous. So turn about is fair play, correct?

So how do you know the eviction had anything to do with the suicides? Other than your obvious disdain for the indigenous community, what "fair play" are you talking about.

If you want fair play, why don't we take all the "non-indigenous" people in Canada, move them all to the reservations, and the Indigenous get the rest? Sounds fair to me.
Brerrabbit18

Liked in: 96 posts

Postby Bsuds » Dec 7th, 2018, 4:23 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2018, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
I could wake up early tomorrow and go running, or I could win the lottery...the odds are about the same.

2 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 12416 posts

Postby Tony » Dec 7th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Brerrabbit18 wrote:

So how do you know the eviction had anything to do with the suicides? Other than your obvious disdain for the indigenous community, what "fair play" are you talking about.

If you want fair play, why don't we take all the "non-indigenous" people in Canada, move them all to the reservations, and the Indigenous get the rest? Sounds fair to me.

We know that because they stated that they had nowhere to go, and so in order to not burden anyone, this was the better choice they had to make. If they hadn't been kicked to the curb, they would not have resorted to this tragic end.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 8th, 2018, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Tony
Übergod

Liked in: 414 posts

Postby ferri » Dec 9th, 2018, 8:22 am

Stay on topic and do not start making racist remarks! If you see something that shouldn't be here do not reply to it, report it! Thank you.
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 10131 posts

Postby RandyDandy » Dec 9th, 2018, 2:02 pm

We should all remember that Aboriginals, excluding myself of course, who was born in Canada, as were my parents and THEIR parents too, make up 4.9% of the Canadian population. It all becomes a matter of "balance", if I may use a current buzzword.
RandyDandy
Fledgling

Liked in: 89 posts

Postby twobits » Dec 9th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Brerrabbit18 wrote:

If that were possible, I would be the first to sign up. No Income tax, no gst, no pst, free medical, free tuition, housing.......never mind the free flowing grants for every possible program imagined.......yup, sign me up

With that kind of advantage and leverage I would be a retired multi millionaire by 45 with no health or dental worries forever and all of my children would have full pull paid for University or Trade certification paid for as well on their way to retirement by 40.
There are issues to be resolved but that discussion requires partners willing to work towards permanent solution rather than always an extended hand for a cheque that leads to the need for another cheque. When the same horse passes you enough times on the Merry Go Round, the colours just fade into the background.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

featfan likes this post.
twobits
Guru

Liked in: 3793 posts

Postby abraham » Dec 27th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Brerrabbit18 wrote:

Haha your hilarious, let’s see how far you would get if that happened!
abraham

Liked in: 62 posts

Postby abraham » Dec 27th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Brerrabbit18 wrote:

And yet you can say “white man” and in the same sentence using “indigenous”! But if a white man says “indian” that’s a big NO NO and politically incorrect!
abraham

Liked in: 62 posts

Previous

Return to South Okanagan