Cherry Lane Mall

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby twobits » Apr 3rd, 2020, 6:39 pm

And if HB wasn't going down in a normal consumer market, they will be now.
Like I have said in the past......the parking lot alone is worth more for condo towers than the entire mall building.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru
 
Posts: 7363
Likes: 1184 posts
Liked in: 3991 posts
Joined: Nov 25th, 2010, 9:44 am
Location: GPS says Dead Elbow Utah. Think I'm lost

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby my10cents » Apr 5th, 2020, 9:42 pm

twobits wrote:And if HB wasn't going down in a normal consumer market, they will be now.
Like I have said in the past......the parking lot alone is worth more for condo towers than the entire mall building.


Wow, we are in the midst of a pandemic and this is what you say? :200:

I think you must have a hate on for HB and/or Cherry Lane? And FYI, it's not just Cherry Lane that has HB.

I'm not sure why you keep posting this comment. Old news.

Stay well. :D
my10cents
 
Posts: 83
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 27 posts
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:36 pm

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby twobits » Apr 6th, 2020, 5:46 pm

my10cents wrote:
Wow, we are in the midst of a pandemic and this is what you say? :200:

I think you must have a hate on for HB and/or Cherry Lane? And FYI, it's not just Cherry Lane that has HB.

I'm not sure why you keep posting this comment. Old news.

Stay well. :D


I have no hate on for Cherry Lane or any of the vendors currently there. I was simply just pointing out that if HB was having problems, this current situation would surely put them over the edge. I have said for a cpl of years now that the "mall" model is failing everywhere because the opportunity cost of the real estate surpases it's current use. If you cannot understand that, no one can help you.
For you to suggest I am somehow leveraging a pandemic to the detriment of Cherry Lane is absurd, immature, and......in your words.........WOW. Grow up.
BTW, I hope your, or family's business interest in Cherry Lane makes out OK
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

2 people like this post.
twobits
Guru
 
Posts: 7363
Likes: 1184 posts
Liked in: 3991 posts
Joined: Nov 25th, 2010, 9:44 am
Location: GPS says Dead Elbow Utah. Think I'm lost

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby seewood » Apr 6th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Wife went by HB this afternoon. Closed.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
seewood
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2282
Likes: 7113 posts
Liked in: 2187 posts
Joined: May 29th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby twobits » May 8th, 2020, 8:17 pm

So what does the post shelter in place Cherry Lane Mall look like now besides a redevelopment property?
Advice to all invested in commercial real estate investment trusts (reit's) in case your CFP didn't let you know what they actually were........you might want to change course or at least look at the property values of the Reit you are invested in. A strip mall in Oliver or Kenora Ont might not warm your socks.
A mall with Hudson Bay as the anchor would be high on my radar list as well as a below asset value performer.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru
 
Posts: 7363
Likes: 1184 posts
Liked in: 3991 posts
Joined: Nov 25th, 2010, 9:44 am
Location: GPS says Dead Elbow Utah. Think I'm lost

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby my10cents » May 13th, 2020, 9:43 pm

twobits wrote:So what does the post shelter in place Cherry Lane Mall look like now besides a redevelopment property?
Advice to all invested in commercial real estate investment trusts (reit's) in case your CFP didn't let you know what they actually were........you might want to change course or at least look at the property values of the Reit you are invested in. A strip mall in Oliver or Kenora Ont might not warm your socks.
A mall with Hudson Bay as the anchor would be high on my radar list as well as a below asset value performer.



:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You my friend, are great entertainment!
my10cents
 
Posts: 83
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 27 posts
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:36 pm

Re: Cherry Lane Mall

Postby twobits » May 18th, 2020, 3:49 pm

Refute my position dime guy with some real info instead of childrens emotes.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru
 
Posts: 7363
Likes: 1184 posts
Liked in: 3991 posts
Joined: Nov 25th, 2010, 9:44 am
Location: GPS says Dead Elbow Utah. Think I'm lost

Previous

Return to South Okanagan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests