Grad party threat target

southy
Lord of the Board

Re: Grad party threat target

Post by southy »

Yup .. couldn't agree more. You could be correct that party was last night … not tonight. Either way .. it shouldn't happen. and yes, I'm being labelled as spoiling the fun for the kids … because to justify the party and what happens at it there are those who will say …" well we did it when we were that age". There is no justification for what goes on at these parties.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

that was a different school , tonight is kss, do the cops not come on these forums lol , maybe they will block the road going up there today-postill lake
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

If there actually was a threat of violence to the level suggested would occur at the Penticton sunset grad party on social media, I would expect a full and comprehensive investigation by law enforcement. Whether one agrees with grad bush parties or not is moot.
One of two things has happened here imo. Either some whacko is out there that actually has a target they want to take out or it is fake news to create alarm and panic. And quite seriously, as a taxpayer and member of society with children and now grandchildren, I want to know the facts of this alarm.
Social media is traceable. I expect a full explanation from law enforcement on the veracity of this threat lest we all be held hostage by the threats of anyone with a cause or social message that does not agree with their own, and can cast a panic on any social gathering that does not meet their standard of acceptance.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

It's an election year and he's just reviewed his tenure to date and realized he has diddley squat on his list of accomplishments.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
pentona
Übergod

Post by pentona »

fluffy wrote:It's an election year and he's just reviewed his tenure to date and realized he has diddley squat on his list of accomplishments.

Wrong thread, perhaps, Fluffy?

Return to “South Okanagan”