Trudeau at Gyro Beach

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Trudeau at Gyro Beach

Post by alanjh595 »

JT is just the front man that provides the persona of the "most likely to get elected".

He has an endless supply of political analysts and experts that hand feed him everything from policies and their repercussions to world news. Does anyone expect that, one person could process EVERY piece of information and make decisions from all sources, by himself?
It takes a very large team of people to gather, interpret, decifere, weigh out the repercussions, and plan for all the possibilities.

He is just a mouthpiece with a pretty face and a last name within Canadian politics.
Bring back the LIKE button.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

common_sense_guy wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if he showed up and nobody else showed up besides his crew. And since that won't happen.How about if everybody got up and walked away when he started talking.(chuckle chuckle)

At least no one seems to have gone just to intimidate women and children, leave trash for other people to clean up, throw feces at Trudeau and follow his staff members and their families to restaurants in order to chant mindless slogans and obscenities at them with a bullhorn. :up:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

the man behind me and my camera yelled "go home" and all kinds of other things, the whole time the Trudeaus were on the stage. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

He should be ashamed of himself, but such behavior falls well short of what is happening in the US.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

d0nb wrote:He should be ashamed of himself, but such behavior falls well short of what is happening in the US.

He should be ashamed of himself for not showing up with some feces to throw.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
totoramona
Board Meister

Post by totoramona »

twobits wrote:He should be ashamed of himself for not showing up with some feces to throw.

Really twobits?? Are you suggesting that protesters should throw feces at the Prime Minister?
Is this something YOU would do?
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

totoramona wrote:
Really twobits?? Are you suggesting that protesters should throw feces at the Prime Minister?
Is this something YOU would do?

No, not actually because it would get me arrested but if I could send my avatar out to do it......yeah probably. We have a drama teacher as PM. Great Creds. More interested in selfie's and showing up at Pride events.
IMO, a real PM, one that was actually in charge and had an ounce of grey matter would be hunkered down with senior cabinet ministers and staff about Nafta. We are on the verge of a serious trade crisis with an aggressive trade partner that dwarfs our economy by tenfold and the man at the top....is in Penticton taking selfies and then in Halifax or wherever a few days later at a Pride event??? How many pride events does this PM need to attend to underline inclusiveness??
JT is nothing but PT Barnum. A centerpiece showman and mouth piece with zero skills. Our country is being directed by Liberal appointed bureaucrats to run the Circus. JT is just out on the road selling tickets to the show.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

totoramona
Board Meister

Post by totoramona »

twobits wrote:No, not actually because it would get me arrested but if I could send my avatar out to do it......yeah probably.
JT is nothing but PT Barnum. A centerpiece showman and mouth piece with zero skills. Our country is being directed by Liberal appointed bureaucrats to run the Circus. JT is just out on the road selling tickets to the show.

So do you throw feces at circuses? I still don't get it.
You might want to try bringing it up a notch above a howler monkey.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

d0nb wrote:He should be ashamed of himself, but such behavior falls well short of what is happening in the US.

Yes, but it seems that shame has become as rare a commodity as courtesy and respect.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

totoramona wrote:
So do you throw feces at circuses? I still don't get it.
You might want to try bringing it up a notch above a howler monkey.

My comment was not that intellectually challenging. I will try to make them easier for you to understand in the future. Until then, perhaps you should re read the post. It had nadda to do with throwing feces at circuses.
I will attempt to make it simple for you. PT Barnum was a stage frontman for a show. We all expect a showman/frontman at the circus for crowd entertainment.
I do however have higher expectations for my Prime Minister to be something above a frontman/showman. In other words.....some expectation of a Statesman rather than a photo op or selfie volunteer that can be easily be duplicated with a life sized cardboard cutout. An unfortunate reality as well for all Canadians as this reality of weak PM is being recognized internationally as well.

CTF
Fledgling

Post by CTF »

Instead of selfies I would have much rather Trudeau met with the evicted residents of that mobile home park on native land and come up with a solution for them.

If Trudeau can pay $170 Million to house illegal refugees in hotels surely he could do something for those few dozen people who have fallen beneath the cracks as native lands are federally and not provincially regulated.

Return to “South Okanagan”