RDOS doesn't like it!!

southy
Lord of the Board

RDOS doesn't like it!!

Post by southy »

Could this be the beginning of an ongoing battle between the RDOS and City? Didn't take Karla long to fire the first shot. Or was it Ms. Sentes??? Either way .. could be become very interesting.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#241572
XT225
Lord of the Board

Re: RDOS doesn't like it!!

Post by XT225 »

southy wrote:Could this be the beginning of an ongoing battle between the RDOS and City? Didn't take Karla long to fire the first shot. Or was it Ms. Sentes??? Either way .. could be become very interesting.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#241572

What could I say to that? "Suck it up, buttercup!" (to both Karla and Judy). It is what it is; live with it.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Kozakevich wants at least one council member who is up to speed on what's happening with the RDOS?

Meh. That's just dumb. Why should that count more than "who's most popular in Penticton"?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Karma's a *bleep*!
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Karla.....oh so sorry you have to deal with some newbies on the board that might make your job a little tougher for the 50k paycheck. Did you forget that you were once a newbie too?
Your whole position is actually completely disrespectful to Penticton voters. As much as you might have assumed your continued relationship on the Board with Miss Sentes, you are way way out of line in making comments after positions have been appointed by the duly elected Mayor of Penticton for the people that received the highest electoral support from the people that pay the majority of your fricken RDOS budget!!!
Shame on you Karla for even opening your mouth on the subject. You now look like a preferred partner seeker rather than an unbiased Chair. Good for you.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bunnyhop »

Exactly what I thought, twobits. Sounds to me like Ms Karla and Ms Judy enjoyed a backpocket deal and now that’s obviously gone.

Makes you wonder how much of that is going on but the wholesale turnover in many of the RDOS communities and the City of Penticton willbe putting a wrinkle in that. At least until new relationships are made.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

southy wrote:Karma's a *bleep*!

Karma or Karla. Can you clarify please?
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Anonymous123 wrote:

Karma or Karla. Can you clarify please?

Listen! As long you keep this Anonymous I'll tell you. It's KARMA .. and I was referring to Councillor Sentes!! Again,
KARMA you know when you *bleep* a lot of people off .. it seems to come around and bite ya! :biggrin:
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Anonymous123 wrote:Karma or Karla. Can you clarify please?

southy wrote:Listen! As long you keep this Anonymous I'll tell you. It's KARMA .. and I was referring to Councillor Sentes!! Again,
KARMA you know when you *bleep* a lot of people off .. it seems to come around and bite ya! :biggrin:

TIC comment.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Anonymous123 .. what the hell? TIC?????? I'm old .. what does that mean?
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

southy wrote:Anonymous123 .. what the hell? TIC?????? I'm old .. what does that mean?

"Tourist Information Centre", "Toxic Industrial Chemical", "Trusted Internet Connection", "The Information Channel", "Technician In Charge", "Training in Communication"..or "Together in Christ"?

Note: I despise Acronyms. Best just to speak English, fully. [icon_lol2.gif]
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

southy wrote:Anonymous123 .. what the hell? TIC?????? I'm old .. what does that mean?

Never to old to learn. Tongue in cheek comment.
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

TIC...fire dept. meaning...Thermal imaging camera
I am not wealthy but I am rich
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Thanks A-123! I made the mistake of asking a 15 year old girl and she gave me this "are you f'ing stupid it means tongue in cheek". Prefer your response [icon_lol2.gif]
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

southy wrote:Thanks A-123! I made the mistake of asking a 15 year old girl and she gave me this "are you f'ing stupid it means tongue in cheek". Prefer your response [icon_lol2.gif]

Lol

Return to “South Okanagan”