Beaten on beach "trying to do the right thing"....

cr125
Board Meister

Re: Beaten on beach "trying to do the right thing"....

Post by cr125 »

Does anyone know how the victim is making out in the hospital? Last I heard he was in a coma.
DebSS
Fledgling

Post by DebSS »

Check the go fund me page. She has the updates on there. He has some feeling again in his one arm and leg, but it's going to be a long haul for them both. https://www.gofundme.com/chelcie-amp-br ... qhKBX735T0

Update 3
Posted by Heather S
19 hours ago

Doctors continue to lower his sedation daily after starting to do this a few days ago. He is moving his left arm & leg . And sometimes opens his eyes but is not coherent. He still has shaking episodes sometimes which is due to the trauma on the brain . We continue to take things day by day . The doctors still dont know exactly how he will come out of this . Only time will tell . Again thank you for the continued prayers & support .
Brad & Chelsea.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bunnyhop »

How awful. I hope the courts take this assault seriously and hand out an appropriate punishment.

Society needs to be protected from the likes of him.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

liisgo wrote:Lets start calling it for what it is. "Racism". That will draw attention to the issue.
This group is attacking, beating, and intentionally going out to attack, hurt, white people.
Through hatred that has been ingrained with in them.
So guess its, RACISM, right in penticton. Horrible.
Plaster the news with it as RACISM, exactly like happens when one single incident happens to any other race.
We are so quick to label Racism in our country, so here is an example of complete, disgusting, hatred driven RACISM.
Horrible Racist attack these individuals did.
(did I call it Racist???)

Been ongoing for eons. Recall back in 70's they would often pick fights, unfortunately for them they picked on the wrong victims a few times. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

GraceD wrote:Check the go fund me page. She has the updates on there. He has some feeling again in his one arm and leg, but it's going to be a long haul for them both. https://www.gofundme.com/chelcie-amp-br ... qhKBX735T0

Update 3
Posted by Heather S
19 hours ago

Doctors continue to lower his sedation daily after starting to do this a few days ago. He is moving his left arm & leg . And sometimes opens his eyes but is not coherent. He still has shaking episodes sometimes which is due to the trauma on the brain . We continue to take things day by day . The doctors still dont know exactly how he will come out of this . Only time will tell . Again thank you for the continued prayers & support .
Brad & Chelsea.

Thanks GraceD,
Sending donation now, This man is a Hero. I wish them all the best :up:
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

And that makes it right??
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 24th, 2019, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

but that’s the way we entertained ourselves.

We used to go out cow tipping for fun....those were the great ol' days.

Bring back the LIKE button.
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

cuba108 wrote:What goes around comes around, fifty years ago we would head out to Westbank or Penticton to fight the Indians. Not proud of it, and can’t believe what an immature boor I was , but that’s the way we entertained ourselves.No difference now, just maybe the shoe is on the other foot.

Not sure how my reply calling this Forum member immature is removed, yet this post stays. :topic:
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Well because fi you call him immature you pretty much have to call all of us immature. No singling out for what is usually group behavior. :biggrin:
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

mexi cali wrote:Well because fi you call him immature you pretty much have to call all of us immature. No singling out for what is usually group behavior. :biggrin:

I suppose i would just keep it to myself if i had a previous history of beating up people of different backgrounds for weekend fun as a youngster.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

And now physical violence against whites by FN's get's what? A trip to a reconciliation facility for a healing experience? This dude has a history and he needs to be locked up for a long time.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

My hope is he gets sent to the big palace and the 300 pound dude named Babba falls in love with him.
Jimbop

Post by Jimbop »

Not sure where to start on this. Is this incident racism? Of course it is. When I attended elementary school some 50+ years ago, our school was a mix of natives and whoever else. The natives ran the school. They told everyone else what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Bullying at it's best. It didn't matter if your skin was white, if you were Asian, Portuguese, etc. If you didn't do what they wanted, they would gang together and smack you around. At lunch time, all the natives had a hot lunch cooked and served to them free, at taxpayers expense, of course. The rest of us were offered the same hot lunch at a cost we couldn't afford. Sometimes they would look at us, and purposely throw part of it away, just because they could. Thank your government for that. I personally blame our government for everything. But we can't cry about things that happened decades ago. The Indians are like a spoiled kid, that has a tantrum when they don't get what they want. Can't blame them for that. People need to educate themselves on how our government is handling the natives with our hard earned taxpayers money. Recently Ralph Goodale gave our natives 1.17 million of our hard earned money for some safety strategy on violence. If your native (and you don't have to be 100%) our government gives you up to 100K to start a business. Seriously! Do the natives have special privileges, that the rest of us don't? Of course they do. Not only with enormous tax breaks, but also in the court system. How is it that a Penticton indian band counsel member goes out and shoots 2 elk illegally on private land with a high powered rifle and gets away with it? Same as these thugs. They will probably get off with a slap on the wrist because they're native. We need to place everyone on the same level and change our punishment laws. Take the thugs out (weather native, or not), give them a public lashing, then a shovel and rake and go earn your place in society. I hope I don't sound prejudice. I have lots of native friends that believe in hard work and pulling their own weight. One of my best friends is native, but does like to joke about how our government gives her "treats". We are all in charge of the path we take, and if you choose to go out and head stomp someone just because, then pay the price. I was a difficult kid to raise, but all those *bleep* whippings I got turned me into a better hard working person. Not a spoiled brat
DebSS
Fledgling

Post by DebSS »

UPDATE: May 28, 2019 He is awake and talking, and trying to walk.

https://www.gofundme.com/chelcie-amp-br ... orters-v5b

Return to “South Okanagan”