Critteraid in Summerland/donation box

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Critteraid in Summerland/donation box

Post by Queen K »

What would do without organizations like this? No funding from govt but shoulders on?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#320218

It's is awesome to see stories like this.^^

Also in the social media news is a video of a woman stealing from the Critteraid donation box late at night. They know she's done it before, they just never had great footage of the act, until now.

She pulls up and empties the donation box out, the audio has her talking to someone in the front seat of her car saying, "...it's a nice toaster..."
See, she evaluates her looting before it's even hitting the back seat of her car.

I have sent this video to castanet's messaging on fb but for the life of me can't figure out how to put it here.
It has over 750 shares all ready, so people are making her famous. But I think she could be more famous. If you know what I mean. One of those shares I see is to Kelowna Alert. So if you're on facebook's Kelowna Alert, you will get to see her in action. :up: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 27th, 2020, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
0gopogo
Fledgling

Re: Critteraid in Summerland

Post by 0gopogo »

Yes, they are good for the animals as are all non profit animal charities that rely 100% on public donations. What would be nice is if Critteraid took some of that money people give them and clean the place up. The grounds are a terrible mess and over a hundred cats in one house is quite smelly. :200: Just sayin'.
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

0gopogo wrote:Yes, they are good for the animals as are all non profit animal charities that rely 100% on public donations. What would be nice is if Critteraid took some of that money people give them and clean the place up. The grounds are a terrible mess and over a hundred cats in one house is quite smelly. :200: Just sayin'.
They are looking for volunteers. Just saying!
DebSS
Fledgling

Post by DebSS »

I noticed that too as Queen K did, there is someone else in the front seat. Wonder if the stuff will pop up on a local buy & sell. Sad they can't find a way to lock the bin. Maybe add some more cameras from a different angle to look at the back end of a vehicle to get a plate #. A patrol of some sort or someone sitting in their vehicle there to watch for a month - like a citizens patrol to watch for her.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

seriously, she seems pretty comfortable. There has to be a fool proof place to set up a camera that will get a good shot of her and her plate#.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

And then I wanna see her puss plastered all over the Okanagan.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

removed

Fortunately now you don't even have to be on facebook to see this low life mouth breathing knuckle dragging degenerate behavior. The video folks, has been posted!

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#320361

Just watch her here.
Thanks Castanet, she needed to be much more famous and surely someone will recognize her.
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 27th, 2020, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Critteraid in Summerland/donation box

Post by JagXKR »

Looks like a Chevy Equinox, kind of.
But the back door window doesn't match to what I've seen.
Though I'm no expert on new cars/suv's. :135:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The car was identified elsewhere.

People are saying it's a subaru , late 90s.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I wonder what Critteraid takes in to sell?

Do they accept books? Clothing? What exactly? Does anyone know? how about blankets for dogs?
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

Geesh, it's not that she's driving some old beater vehicle. How could someone lower herself to this level is beyond my imagination.
preciosa

Post by preciosa »

This is absolutely disgusting and I just sit here and shake my head at stories like this and think to myself what kind of person is this woman? In my opinion you can't get any lower in life to steal from 'ANY' donation box...I hope you get caught and I hope you are so humiliated and have to serve time for your (in my opinion) CRIME!!!! Scum of the earth!!! :cuss:
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Queen K wrote:The car was identified elsewhere.

People are saying it's a subaru , late 90s.
Thanks. Checked wiki, it's a Subaru Impreza Wagon 2000-2007.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Im ... eneration)
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

To my knowledge no one has id'ed her on social media yet. Truly amazing really.

And she may not be local to Summerland, could be driving up or down from any point in the Valley.

Return to “South Okanagan”