Candidate Chuck Hardy

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Candidate Chuck Hardy

Post by Rwede »

lasnomadas wrote:It's always the same old BC Liberal threat, "The NDP and Green Party only care about destroying the economy". That's all it is, an idle threat. BC's economy doesn't depend on non-existent LNG projects, dilbit pipelines and tankers to Asia, housing bubbles, or minimum wage, part-time service jobs. When any party other than the BC Liberals win this time, BC will see so many alternative renewable energy projects, and retro-fitting of homes and businesses going ahead that we'll have to start importing unemployed Albertans to fill all the new jobs in BC.

You mean those masses of unemployed Albertans will leave NDP-run Alberta to come to an NDP-run BC?

I'm still trying to figure out how the huge numbers of unemployed Alberta people, put onto the dole by the Alberta NDP's crazy policies, would find opportunity in BC under the BC NDP which is just as bad or worse at economics and job creation as Notley's Motley Crew.

It just doesn't make sense, and I think you stepped in it by pointing out the huge unemployment situation in NDP Land next door to us.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

lasnomadas wrote:That's all it is, an idle threat. .

How is it an idle threat? The NDP have destroyed the economies of Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and of course BC. The NDP is a disease. I would support Chuck Hardy if the NDP didn't exist, but as it stands the NDP cannot be allowed to take power, ever again. And so until they are disbanded, the vote cannot be split.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

No, I didn't, and at the risk of going 'off-topic', it wasn't the Albrta NDP that caused all the unemployment, it was the multinational oil corporations. There was a glut of oil world-wide and the bottom dropped out of the over-inflated price a full year before the NDP was elected. I know you don't like to read anything that isn't BC Liberal propaganda, but do it anyway. You might actually learn something.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Candidate Chuck Hardy :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Let's get er going I wanna get a sign out on my lawn . I know my neighbors on both sides are gun people . Chuck looks good in my hood
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Jflem1983 wrote:Let's get er going I wanna get a sign out on my lawn . I know my neighbors on both sides are gun people . Chuck looks good in my hood

I get that you are voting for him because of "guns", and are thinking other people who like guns to vote for him too, but after I checked out his website and his platform he doesn't even mention guns (other then mentioning his teaching).

Do you think he will have something gun related in his platform? Are you expecting him to do more for "gun issues" then others are now?

http://chuckhardy.yolasite.com/PLATFORM.php
hail Satan y'all
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

There is no other fire arms enthusiast in the race that I know of . I don't think he really wants to blow his horn of the gun issues. For me that is what sets this candidate above the rest however . Speaking of guns . Gun show in penticton today I should get on the road
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem1983 wrote:I've met this man . He taught me my rpal course . He has my full support . Glad to see him run. For those who are unaware chuck is running for bc conservatives in upcoming election . Representing Kelowna mission. Let's send him to Victoria.

anyone other than a bclib :130:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

You mean those masses of unemployed Albertans will leave NDP-run Alberta to come to an NDP-run BC?

I'm still trying to figure out how the huge numbers of unemployed Alberta people, put onto the dole by the Alberta NDP's crazy policies, would find opportunity in BC under the BC NDP which is just as bad or worse at economics and job creation as Notley's Motley Crew.

It just doesn't make sense, and I think you stepped in it by pointing out the huge unemployment situation in NDP Land next door to us.
i fail to understand why you think anyone should listen to you when we all knowthis post by you is not true . the rest of us know why expensive oil ventures took a hit why cant you ? . notley got 3 pipelines done . facts
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ralph klien paid off a giant deficit . With 10 dollar oil . Look it up

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

was ralph premier right before notley ? no didnt think so :smt045
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:was ralph premier right before notley ? no didnt think so :smt045

No he wasn't. Unfortunately the Conservatives in Alberta were high-jacked by idiot leftists like Alison Redford and they started spending so much they'd make Kathleen Wynne blush. It really was time for the Conservatives to go, however, electing the NDP was like taking cyanide because you have a head-ache. The people of Alberta have to kick Notley to the curb in the next election.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Relentless »

Candidate Chuck Hardy :topic:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Tuff year to be a third candidate . Need to give support where we can . So many are afraid of ndp tho . It hurts legitimate candidates like Chuck

lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

I met a BC Liberal supporter today who said he wished there were more BC Conservatives in the race because he really doesn't want to vote for the Christy gang again, and seeing as how the B.C.Cons are the only other party with the same policies as the BC Libs, he'd have a choice on May 9.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”