Liberal (Socred) lifer packs it in.

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Liberal (Socred) lifer packs it in.

Post by flamingfingers »

Well, “HELL has frozen over”…. I am VOTING NDP !!! Enough is enough!! A decision carefully and thoughtfully spelled out….Read-On!
Posted: April 6, 2017 in Uncategorized
Our B.C. Liberal Government has lost their Moral and Ethical right and ability to govern…. Enough is Enough! What has been happening in this province under the leadership of Clark / Coleman or Coleman / Clark, take your pick – is nothing short of a Moral and Ethical disaster in EVERY sense of the word! Regular readers of this BLOG will be well aware, but for those that aren’t, I have been a staunch free enterpriser ALL of my voting life! This is a difficult decision, BUT IT IS THE RIGHT DECISION!

Since 1975 I have been a worker, a member, a constituency executive member, a constituency Vice President, a President, Central Campaign Chair, Campaign Chair, a Whistler leadership convention delegate, a Provincial Convention Plenary Chair, fundraiser and a Provincial Candidate, all of this with Social Credit. I was a life member. I had been appointed by Bill Bennett to the Delta Police Board for six years!

I (we) have gone through good times, difficult times and bad times, we tried to deal internally with needed change within our Provincial Party of the day, BUT I have never been so completely disgusted as I am today by the actions and governance of the current B.C. Liberal Government. It is ALL an incestuous game, pitting and protecting friends and insiders against and at the expense of the citizens of the Province of British Columbia. Are we all going to continue to mindlessly and blindly support their continued actions…? I sincerely hope not! It is long past time we put our PROVINCE ahead of Party!

The Clark / Coleman B.C. Liberal Government is Morally and Ethically bankrupt, unfit to govern this province.

Before making my decision I met John Horgan. I found him to be very personable and committed to follow through on his party’s commitments while bringing integrity and ethics back to Victoria. I feel very comfortable with his leadership. It is time for the change that we need, and that is coming from a life-long free enterprise supporter and insider!!!!

Read the rest:

http://linkis.com/langleywatchdog.com/7MSMs
Chill
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Liberal (Socred) lifer packs it in.

Post by maryjane48 »

Martyn Brown was former B.C. Premier Gordon Campbell’s long serving Chief of Staff, the top strategic advisor to three provincial party leaders, and a former Deputy Minister of Tourism, Trade and Investment in British Columbia. I knew Martin in my days with Social Credit. I have shared a link (below) to one of his six very professional writings on reasons to defeat the B.C. Liberal Government. The following is titled “Prosecuting the B.C. Liberals” published in the Georgia Straight. :130:
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Thanks for submitting this, 'ff'. It should be required reading for each and every B.C. voter before May 9. Those who don't read it are not doing themselves or British Columbia any favours.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

I can't help but think that there are other staunch Liberal supporters who quietly feel the same as R. Green but are too timid to admit it.

It's gratifying for me to see that he recognizes the ChristyLiberal's moral and ethical abject failures and cannot stomach supporting them. I just wish that other ChristyLiberal supporters had the same moral and ethical fiber as he does!!!
Chill
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

The Clark / Coleman B.C. Liberal Government is Morally and Ethically bankrupt, unfit to govern this province.

i like that Coleman is being identified as the agent of evil that he is, and not just his puppet Clark.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

Updated – Rich Coleman – Strange Behaviour from Minister of Housing.

Update April 5, 2017

I haven’t had as much time for blogging as circumstances warrant lately, but I’d be truly remiss if I didn’t add links to this post from Bob Mackin and the Breaker News, as well as new information that at least one of these real estate deals involving BCHousing is the subject of an RCMP investigation

Coleman has been Minister of Housing for 15 odd years, carrying the file with him wherever he goes.

bcveritas.com/index.php/2017/04/01/rich-coleman-minister-of-graft/

http://www.bcveritas.com/index.php/2017 ... -of-graft/
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

wow. reading through different comment sections on random bcpolitics stories and the backlash against any9ne connected to clark is unrelenting . it isnt the same as 2013 at all . if 8 was going to bet odds say clarks out :130:
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:
i like that Coleman is being identified as the agent of evil that he is, and not just his puppet Clark.

I was at a honorary supper for 30 + years of service where I got to shake Vince Coleman's hand.....I checked that I still had my watch and wallet as soon as I left the stage.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

lasnomadas wrote:Thanks for submitting this, 'ff'. It should be required reading for each and every B.C. voter before May 9. Those who don't read it are not doing themselves or British Columbia any favours.

OK - I read it. Now who should I vote for instead? All our other options are really awful. Like worse than what we have now. Like to the point where we definitely are not doing BC any favours if we vote for them. So what do we voters do?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Take your lead from R. Green, OK?
Chill
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

"Before making my decision I met John Horgan. I found him to be very personable and committed to follow through on his party’s commitments while bringing integrity and ethics back to Victoria. I feel very comfortable with his leadership. It is time for the change that we need, and that is coming from a life-long free enterprise supporter and insider!!!!"

Former Liberal Chief of Staff
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

flamingfingers wrote:Take your lead from R. Green, OK?

But he says right in his article that he's voting NDP. Gross!!! That's the worst possible advice. I could see voting Green in an effort to destroy the NDP once and for all, so that we could have a true third option in this province, but just voting NDP is not an answer. It's actually the worst thing anyone could do.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Voting Green is just another way of voting Liberal. Weaver supports IPPs that cost us (BC Hydro) millions of dollars!! But then turns around and is opposed to Site C. Talks out of both sides of his mouth. He's another 'opportunistic' politician just like Christy and her ChristyLiberals are.

Neither Weaver and his Greens or the ChristyLiberals can be trusted!
Chill
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

flamingfingers wrote:Voting Green is just another way of voting Liberal. Weaver supports IPPs that cost us (BC Hydro) millions of dollars!! But then turns around and is opposed to Site C. Talks out of both sides of his mouth. He's another 'opportunistic' politician just like Christy and her ChristyLiberals are.

Neither Weaver and his Greens or the ChristyLiberals can be trusted!
I take what ALL politicians say with a grain of salt and I recognize the fact that politicians all tend to be opportunistic. So for me it comes down to policies (e.g. Site C, Kinder Morgan, responsible resource development). We've seen dozens and dozens of anti-Liberal threads on here but few if any pro-NDP threads that outline the NDP policies that people might support. Why do you suppose that is?
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Very early on Horgan stated that he would support infrastructure to upgrade turbines, initiatives to make industrial electric motors to run more efficiently, repair or modernize existing dams to increase generation of electricity and re/re buildings to cut down on electricity use. I agree.

The cheapest electricity is what you don't use!!
Chill

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”