Who do the NDP blame this time??

Discuss the upcoming elections here.

Who do the NDP blame if they lose this time?

John Horgan
4%
Big Business
12%
BC Conservatives
No votes
BC Green Party
40%
Any other party
12%
Donald Trump and Softwood
4%
ISIS
4%
Their policies and platform
4%
The electorate
No votes
None of the above
20%

Total votes: 25

George+
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Who do the NDP blame this time??

Post by George+ »

There will be no one to blame...
Other than the Greens if
Either party loses?
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The option I wanted to vote for wasn't on your list:

All of the above and Voldemort.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
mr.bandaid wrote:So I wonder who will get the blame if the socreds.....opps liberals lose. My blame would go to Christy, but you all know that.

maybe you should start a separate thread about that.

Hey you asked a question I asked one back. Don't like it? Oh well.
I really don't care at this point. Regardless who wins my life will go on.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

When Horgan goes down in flames tonight, I wonder if he, with huge anger control issues, is going to slug someone in the face?

The guy's a bit of a dangerous, loose wingnut, IMO.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rwede wrote:When Horgan goes down in flames tonight, I wonder if he, with huge anger control issues, is going to slug someone in the face?.

If he slugs Adrian Dix and then gets arrested for assault, it's kind of win-win in a way.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Rwede wrote:When Horgan goes down in flames tonight, I wonder if he, with huge anger control issues, is going to slug someone in the face?.

If he slugs Adrian Dix and then gets arrested for assault, it's kind of win-win in a way.

Dix is looking rather worried about the prospect of another black eye.

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Who do the BC Liberal cheerleaders blame when they get a whack on the side of the head from their mothers for acting like such jerks?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Let me know your thoughts...

My thoughts are that there is not enough band width in the World to explain why localized Canadian politics from coast to coast are so weird.

And what if the NDP actually take it tonight? What if? :admin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Removed by myself
Reason: to free up some space deleting the picture I re posted.
Last edited by fall on May 9th, 2017, 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Off Topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on May 9th, 2017, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Maybe Adrian was just having an bad day too.
Attachments
IMG_0245.JPG
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Off Topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on May 9th, 2017, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Seriously, I think the NDP should blame Jerry Taft and their idiotic "no straight white males" policy for their loss. Had they not excluded straight white males, there wouldn't have been the fiasco in Columbia River - Revelstoke, and Jerry Taft wouldn't have had to publicly disclose that he's bisexual after dividing the local NDP riding association, and then the NDP could have won the riding yet again, pushing the NDP into a tie with the Liberals.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Glacier wrote:Seriously, I think the NDP should blame Jerry Taft and their idiotic "no straight white males" policy for their loss. Had they not excluded straight white males, there wouldn't have been the fiasco in Columbia River - Revelstoke, and Jerry Taft wouldn't have had to publicly disclose that he's bisexual after dividing the local NDP riding association, and then the NDP could have won the riding yet again, pushing the NDP into a tie with the Liberals.

Interesting. Perhaps this will cause them to re-think their policy.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

rustled wrote:Interesting. Perhaps this will cause them to re-think their policy.

Good luck. One thing about the NDP, when they make insanely stupid policy, they stick with it extremely stubbornly, because the alternative would be to admit they were wrong, and I've yet to ever see an NDP supporter ever admit they were wrong about anything. And I doubt I ever will.

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”