Liberals WRONG on more than Linda being an NDP plant

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Liberals WRONG on more than Linda being an NDP plant

Post by The Green Barbarian »

BeingHuman wrote:. This is about as naked as truth gets!!!

Also some naked truth - the NDP is a horrible party, and no one should vote for them.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

You're slipping GB you forgot horrible and disgusting.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mr.bandaid wrote:You're slipping GB you forgot horrible and disgusting.

I did say horrible. But yes, the NDP are also disgusting.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
mr.bandaid wrote:You're slipping GB you forgot horrible and disgusting.

I did say horrible. But yes, the NDP are also disgusting.

Atta boy. No use changing your ways now.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mr.bandaid wrote:Atta boy. No use changing your ways now.

Until the NDP either disband, or somehow are able to jettison the People and Marxists from their party, there is no path for them that leads away from the disgusting and horrible path. It is unfortunate but true. Gary Doer is the only person I have seen that was able to lead the NDP away from this path of abject failure, and it was only for a few years. He should get a medal for that.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

NDP premier, Gary Doer, was in power for 10 years.

1999-2009. And then there was Tommy Douglas..Medicare

Alt. Facts, again, GB?
Retrosnap
Board Meister

Post by Retrosnap »

George+ wrote:NDP premier, Gary Doer, was in power for 10 years.

1999-2009. And then there was Tommy Douglas..Medicare

Alt. Facts, again, GB?

Seriously? That's like saying today's Republicans are ok, because Lincoln freed the slaves :laugh:
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Seriously.

There have been many NDP accomplishments over the years.

ALR, Medicare, environment, balanced budgets.

Try to think with an open mind.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:NDP premier, Gary Doer, was in power for 10 years.

1999-2009.

OK. So what happened after Doer left? The NDP sunk right back into the sewer, and now Manitoba is trying to wipe off the stink. It's a big job.

And then there was Tommy Douglas..Medicare

And Tommy is rolling over in his grave seeing how his party has been destroyed by Marxist nincompoops and enviro-meat-heads.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

George+ wrote:
Try to think with an open mind.

I think we have the mantra for the NDP for the 2021 election. And once again, I predict they fail.
lasnomadas
Übergod

Post by lasnomadas »

Dave Barrett, BCNDP, was the best Premier British Columbians ever had. Some of his legacies live on, such as the ALR, MSP, and ICBC, although they have been seriously compromised by the Socred/BC Liberals in the years since. If the NDP takes the reins of power again, I hope they'll be able to restore these government agencies to their original glory. They were once the pride of all British Columbians, but now they're just a cash cow for the BC Liberals.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

lasnomadas wrote:Dave Barrett, BCNDP, was the best Premier British Columbians ever had.

Unless WAC Bennett changed his name to Dave Barrett before he died, this statement is a bald-faced lie. I do find it interesting that Barrett lost his seat in 1975 and had to be parachuted into a "safe" NDP riding (Jenny Kwan's provincial and now federal riding) to keep on as NDP leader. What I find interesting about that is that the NDP People never mention that little tidbit while crying giant crocodile tears about Christy Clark being in West Kelowna.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

lasnomadas wrote:Dave Barrett, BCNDP, was the best Premier British Columbians ever had. Some of his legacies live on, such as the ALR, MSP, and ICBC, although they have been seriously compromised by the Socred/BC Liberals in the years since. If the NDP takes the reins of power again, I hope they'll be able to restore these government agencies to their original glory. They were once the pride of all British Columbians, but now they're just a cash cow for the BC Liberals.

He also brought in the BC Ambulance service. I'm not sure it was to improve service and provide an equal level of patient care province wide so much as to have something that they and the liberals could beat up on.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Unless WAC Bennett changed his name to Dave Barrett before he died, this statement is a bald-faced lie. I do find it interesting that Barrett lost his seat in 1975 and had to be parachuted into a "safe" NDP riding (Jenny Kwan's provincial and now federal riding) to keep on as NDP leader. What I find interesting about that is that the NDP People never mention that little tidbit while crying giant crocodile tears about Christy Clark being in West Kelowna.

I'm not sure I cry about it. We just got more of the same with less chance of running into our MLA.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mr.bandaid wrote:He also brought in the BC Ambulance service. I'm not sure it was to improve service and provide an equal level of patient care province wide so much as to have something that they and the liberals could beat up on.

Were ambulance drivers unionized before Barrett brought this service in?

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”