Fire on Mount Boucherie

Triple 6

Fire on Mount Boucherie

Post by Triple 6 »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#230341

UPDATE 6 p.m.

Fire crews have managed to extinguish three of the four spot fires that sparked on Mount Boucherie Monday evening.

A final blaze remains active but firefighters are currently running hose up the hill to douse the flames.

West Kelowna fire chief Jason Brolund says the fires — which started about 100 metres from each other — are “definitely suspicious.”
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Triple 6

Re: Fire on Mount Boucherie

Post by Triple 6 »

it's out.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

5 separate fires along the trail? Hey Zeus cripes. Idiots are on the loose again
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
Salamander420
Fledgling

Post by Salamander420 »

Well safe to say this idiot was caught. I saw him run down the hill after lighting the fires raced over in my truck and met him at the trailhead soon after rcmp showed up and took him away. today rcmp dective showed up at my door for interview this clown will be charged with arson.. #@$% for brains....
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Salamander420 wrote:Well safe to say this idiot was caught. I saw him run down the hill after lighting the fires raced over in my truck and met him at the trailhead soon after rcmp showed up and took him away. today rcmp dective showed up at my door for interview this clown will be charged with arson.. #@$% for brains....

Thank you salamander. Great info. Agree with you 100%
WW
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Post by tsayta »

Hey Zeus. Who cares about the flippin straws! We have rampant firebugs roaming the Okanagan. Boucherie. Munson. Last year in Winfield......
https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#230593
WW

Return to “Fire Watch 2018”