Good place to buy MicroSD

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
pmaria
Fledgling

Good place to buy MicroSD

Post by pmaria »

Hello,

I need to buy a 64gb MicroSD for a GoPro somewhere today, as I'm leaving on a trip in the morning. Normally I buy online, but there's no time. I see Best Buy has the one I need but $30 more than online. London Drugs doesn't have the correct one. I'm wondering if there are any other places in Kelowna with a decent selection / price on these? It needs to be minimum class 10, so not any microSD will do.
Jlabute
Guru

Re: Good place to buy MicroSD

Post by Jlabute »

Maybe lens and shutter on Bernard?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

I think best buy or Walmart will be your best bet for variety and price options
pmaria
Fledgling

Post by pmaria »

Good call on lens and shutter, and I never even thought of Walmart, but worth a shot. Thanks to you both!
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Every card I have I got from NCIX. Waiting for a sale for a U3 rated card for my camera with 4K capability. 4K needs U3, U1 just won't do. Prices are falling though, a U1 rated Adata 64Gb (I own this one) going for $35 and the U3 version $10 more. I have more than one Adata cards and have had zero problems.
Currently free shipping on over $50.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

I once showed a Best Buy salesman an online ad for another store, and he matched the price. So if you were to go in and show someone the on-line deal, they might match it.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Yeah, bestbuy does match with NCIX... I got a PlayStation deal because of it. Took a little arm twisting to prove NCIX actually has a walk-in store front, otherwise bestbuy may not match.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Jlabute wrote:Yeah, bestbuy does match with NCIX... I got a PlayStation deal because of it. Took a little arm twisting to prove NCIX actually has a walk-in store front, otherwise bestbuy may not match.

Just pull this up on your phone the next time you have to convince someone that NCIX has a storefront: https://goo.gl/zZ2EB7
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

^^ good link to have handy!
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

36Drew wrote:Just pull this up on your phone the next time you have to convince someone that NCIX has a storefront: https://goo.gl/zZ2EB7

Great idea -- thanks for that....!
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”