New cell rules

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: New cell rules

Post by Dizzy1 »

HP wrote:
But you will still need to pay out your phone. People don't seem to realize that the bulk of the cost of your plan is financing your handset. I think the unlock fee previously was $10 or something?

I pay just shy of $100 a month on a plan, only $15 of that goes towards the phone financing.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: New cell rules

Post by Jflem1983 »

Dizzy1 wrote:
HP wrote:
But you will still need to pay out your phone. People don't seem to realize that the bulk of the cost of your plan is financing your handset. I think the unlock fee previously was $10 or something?

I pay just shy of $100 a month on a plan, only $15 of that goes towards the phone financing.

I was there. Now however i still get same service. Just pay a lot less. I own my phone outrite. I complain often enough to keep my bill low. Its down at 50 a month now
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”