Technical help request.....

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Technical help request.....

Post by binky11 »

I would LOVE to see her set up again. I lived with her until four years ago and know she has only one HDMI port used on her tv and that is for her laptop. However, until I can find a face mask I won’t go in her house. She is 84 years old, not taking any chances. We have been seeing each other only social distancing on her patio. Gee I would almost pay $40.00 for a mask right now! But the Nintendo was more important. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] Kidding of course.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Technical help request.....

Post by TylerM4 »

binky11 wrote:Well, where were you 3 hours ago before I ordered the HDMI switch from amazon? Lol. I thought about switching back and forth unplugging from my tv each time but the back of my tv is extremely hard to access. Never thought about unplugging from the Shaw box. Omg I feel so silly. Oh well it is ordered now, and will make it easier, but can see it wasn’t necessary now.

I'm sorry. I had thought that you already considered this approach and decided you didn't want the hassle of moving the cable back and forth. Shouldn't have assumed :cry:

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”