Amazon is starting to get dangerous

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Amazon is starting to get dangerous

Post by Bsuds »

BC Landlord wrote:Unless you want to risk your purchase going to porch pirates (and it's getting worse), you would still need to drive to your local PO and pick it up. Most merchants nowadays sell their stuff online.
Our "Porch" is covered and can't be seen from the road as well as we are retired and home most of the time. So I am not too worried about porch pirates.

So do those local merchants have free delivery?

As I said if I can buy it locally for a good price I will do that. If Amazon is less expensive then I buy from them.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by kelownman »

Just did a amazon chat regarding my order that was supposed to be arriving today. Problem is that it has not been shipped!!

They said it was about to be shipped and will arrive tomorrow. To compensate for the late arrival, Amazon issued me a $10 promotional credit. [icon_lol2.gif]
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Amazon order scheduled for tomorrow is on the truck and being delivered today.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

oneh2obabe wrote:Amazon order scheduled for tomorrow is on the truck and being delivered today.
The one for me that was scheduled for Wed came today.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
DANSPEED
Übergod

Post by DANSPEED »

kelownman wrote:Just did a amazon chat regarding my order that was supposed to be arriving today. Problem is that it has not been shipped!!

They said it was about to be shipped and will arrive tomorrow. To compensate for the late arrival, Amazon issued me a $10 promotional credit. [icon_lol2.gif]
In one thread amazon has gone from being dangerous to fishy and now to generous! I've never had any issues dealing with amazons customer support. I don't think amazon would be worth $314.9B if it was dangerous or fishy.

A few more words and GAMEMASTER would have beaten William Faulkner's Guinness Book of World Record for longest run-on sentence at 1,288 words. [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”