Browsers Transmit Your Passwords

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Browsers Transmit Your Passwords

Post by captkirkcanada »

Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Browsers Transmit Your Passwords

Post by GordonH »

Good thing I don’t use either.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

GordonH wrote: Sep 18th, 2022, 10:50 am Good thing I don’t use either.
Yea im surprised when it comes to this stuff they can get away with it . We shouldnt have tO think about what browser to use based on security
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

In the meantime, how many have had their accounts hacked due to this handy-dandy hard-to-understand feature?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Catsumi wrote: Sep 18th, 2022, 6:37 pm In the meantime, how many have had their accounts hacked due to this handy-dandy hard-to-understand feature?
No problems.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

GordonH wrote: Sep 18th, 2022, 7:06 pm
Catsumi wrote: Sep 18th, 2022, 6:37 pm In the meantime, how many have had their accounts hacked due to this handy-dandy hard-to-understand feature?
No problems.
You admitted you don’t use Chrome or the other, so how would your answer be applied to my question Gordon?

Nevermind..,it was rhetorical anyway. [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”