Peachland Folies

sixxonesixx
Fledgling

Peachland Folies

Post by sixxonesixx »

You live in Peachland? Do you just vote for who you like or do you actually think about who can do the best job? First we have a mayor who never really had any experience and runs council with a stiff hand and made a number of very obvious gaffs. Then we have some "papa" dude that is a decent singer. (I'd like to see some some business education there) I have been wondering about all the possibilities and out of the blue comes the former IGA owner Harry. I'm not putting out propaganda to vote for him but if you look at the "lesser of the evils" he is actually a good candidate. Knows the people, has a good business understanding, has danced around politics in Peachland for a long time. Time for a change-up for this council. It's due. We need smart planning instead of impulsive decisions based on money hungry developers who conjure up embellished reports. Lets get in a 1 year clause for development permits or they are null. Lets get a clause that says any new development in Peachland must have their own parkades. They build an old folks home right on the highway. (I want to live there with guys like me with loud motorcycles and bright headlights). That's a whole other issue...lol. This council is destroying the business in Peachland just to make their tax base look .... okay. Wake up. Lets get some "today" politicians on council.
just sayin...

Return to “Civic Elections 2018”