PPC party platform

Grand Pooh-bah

Re: PPC party platform

Post by 1791 »

Do you think that might convince the NDP to tone it down a bit. I mean if Bernier can bring a 1 year old party to a stronger finish than the New Democrats. Well that says a lot does it not ?

Seeing what has happened in Atlantic Canada. I think 10 percent is shooting high for Jagmeet Bicycle Sinhg.

Bernier has a real chance to peel off a lot of those votes. After all he is not running a socially conservative campaign but more a nationalist libertarian campaign. Individual rights seem to be central to his platform. To me that makes him the best choice
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

The real problem is even at under 10% , the NDP will win some seats in hippie BC, PPC won't cause theres no real hot spot for them in Canada.

The Atlantic provincially (NS) are Liberal, they *bleep* about them but the alternative the NDP still leaves the taste of *bleep* in their mouths from the Dexter years.(PC is almost non subject)
For the all the Atlantic the problem is a growing older population, medical and the usual related issues so good jobs get votes. The PM could show up in Parliament in a tutu and it don't matter cause it all boils down to keeping their young in the maritimes working, raising families etc.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

PPC will be strong in Northern BC.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

1791 wrote:PPC will be strong in Northern BC.

I hope so.
That's not to say they won't get a good showing in Ont, Alberta, small pocket in Quebec.

It's all about momentum good results means PPC gets a lot of media, better candidates etc.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

jimmy4321 wrote:According to this the PPC is 3rd place in Ontario.
I should have bet with someone a few years ago when I said the NDP wouldn't break 10% cause I think it's about to happen. :D

http://canada.qc125.com/proj/2019/2019-09-01-ekos2.png

Of course this doesn't really translate to seats but it shows the PPC where they are taking off, and what works and don't.

According to the 338 poll, PPC finally cracked the "others" designation at 3% and projected for half of a seat. I guess that would be the bottom half of Mad Max as he does his best thinking in that area. :biggrin:

http://338canada.com
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

1791 wrote:PPC could very well finish ahead of the NDP nationally. Hats off to Bernier and the PPC. I think he has a lot of momentum. I see lots of shots taken at him in media. He must be scaring marxists and drawing crowds. He has my vote on lockdown. Only way i vote for Scheer is if it is really close. Even Scheer would be better than clown show Trudeau

A vote for the PPC is a vote for Trudeau.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

PPC will be strong in Northern BC.

Ya got to wonder where some of these ideas come from? The Skeena-Buckley Valley has been NDP federally since 2004, and with the continued support of First Nations in the area, it will likely be again this election. That will help to keep the Liberals out of power (and the reason my vote will go that way). The bordering electoral district (Prince George, Peace Region) has been Conservative all that time, and anti-Liberal sentiment will ensure few of those will waste their votes on the PPC..
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton ... op-jumpers

Time for some border patrol of our own. Bernier 2019
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Damm, I like what he stand for but think he is still 4 years to early.
This man needs to be in all debates.
https://globalnews.ca/news/5884555/ppc- ... gn-london/
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

From what I read he looks like a quality candidate, good luck to him :up:
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

IMG_20190911_185107.jpg

Screenshot_20190911-185115.png
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Glacier wrote:

Love the fake tan. Where have we seen that before? No comb over though.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

I wonder if he's going to leave any documents behind in that woman's house?
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

"Rhino Party says its Maxime Bernier to run in same riding as PPC's Maxime Bernier"

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/rhi ... me-bernier
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Merry wrote:
1791 wrote:PPC could very well finish ahead of the NDP nationally. Hats off to Bernier and the PPC. I think he has a lot of momentum. I see lots of shots taken at him in media. He must be scaring marxists and drawing crowds. He has my vote on lockdown. Only way i vote for Scheer is if it is really close. Even Scheer would be better than clown show Trudeau

A vote for the PPC is a vote for Trudeau.

No more than a vote for the Greens or NDP is a vote for Scheer. Better Trudeau than Harper light. We saw what Harper did already. We don't need another anti environment, hand it off to big business and run up the deficit Conservative in Ottawa. We saw what Harper did and we are seeing what Ford is doing. We don't need more of that

Return to “Federal Election 2019”