Sheer tax cuts

ckil
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2650
Joined: Nov 25th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by ckil »

floppi wrote: How about explaining how Scheer is going to pay for the 8.3 Billion dollars a year in extra spending per year he's proposing? Where is the money coming from?


Its called letting our economy grow by allowing our resource sector to prosper, generating both corporate and personal income tax in the process to cover the costs, and most likely resulting in a surplus. Again, not rocket science. Why do tree hugging liberals not understand this? Must be too much carbon in the air.
floppi
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4671
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by floppi »

ckil wrote:
floppi wrote: How about explaining how Scheer is going to pay for the 8.3 Billion dollars a year in extra spending per year he's proposing? Where is the money coming from?


Its called letting our economy grow by allowing our resource sector to prosper, generating both corporate and personal income tax in the process to cover the costs, and most likely resulting in a surplus. Again, not rocket science. Why do tree hugging liberals not understand this? Must be too much carbon in the air.


Oh how is that going to happen when Scheer is proposing tax cuts to the tune of 6 Billion dollars per year? How is that going to generate revenue to cover any costs? He will in fact have to slash and burn services like his mentor had to do last time they were in power and did the same thing. They also gutted the NEB which resulted in one of our most important resources not being able to be transported to market. How shortsighted is that? They were a diaster the last time they were in power and they will be again if the Canadian people fall for their stupid and ineffective tax cuts.
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2650
Joined: Nov 25th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by ckil »

floppi wrote:Oh how is that going to happen when Scheer is proposing tax cuts to the tune of 6 Billion dollars per year? How is that going to generate revenue to cover any costs? He will in fact have to slash and burn services like his mentor had to do last time they were in power and did the same thing. They also gutted the NEB which resulted in one of our most important resources not being able to be transported to market. How shortsighted is that? They were a diaster the last time they were in power and they will be again if the Canadian people fall for their stupid and ineffective tax cuts.


You are so misinformed it isn't funny. It was Trudeau that destroyed the NEB as well as our energy sector. https://calgaryherald.com/business/ener ... er-trudeau

Cutting $6b from taxes results in $6b in disposable income. The velocity of money (increased investment and spending by the population) will easily cover the $6b cut in taxes.

Please educate yourself better.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2635
Joined: Nov 19th, 2010, 6:51 am

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by Gilchy »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 18th, 2019, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
floppi
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4671
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by floppi »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 18th, 2019, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic is Scheer, not Harper
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60052
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by The Green Barbarian »

ckil wrote:Please educate yourself better.


Why? Being a paid Unifor DI pays a lot better.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
floppi
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4671
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by floppi »

ckil wrote:
floppi wrote:Oh how is that going to happen when Scheer is proposing tax cuts to the tune of 6 Billion dollars per year? How is that going to generate revenue to cover any costs? He will in fact have to slash and burn services like his mentor had to do last time they were in power and did the same thing. They also gutted the NEB which resulted in one of our most important resources not being able to be transported to market. How shortsighted is that? They were a diaster the last time they were in power and they will be again if the Canadian people fall for their stupid and ineffective tax cuts.


You are so misinformed it isn't funny. It was Trudeau that destroyed the NEB as well as our energy sector. https://calgaryherald.com/business/energy/ewart-harper-era-neb-coming-to-an-abrupt-end-under-trudeau

Cutting $6b from taxes results in $6b in disposable income. The velocity of money (increased investment and spending by the population) will easily cover the $6b cut in taxes.

Please educate yourself better.


You might want to read the link you posted better [icon_lol2.gif] .

850 dollars per family is not going to do diddly squat to a family's disposable income, however, taking 6 Billion dollars out of the government coffer to fund their programs will have a significant impact.
ckil
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2650
Joined: Nov 25th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Sheer tax cuts

Post by ckil »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 18th, 2019, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal

Return to “Federal Election 2019”