Trudeau on climate

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Trudeau on climate

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Trudeau comes to Montreal climate strike to protest self

MONTREAL – Wearing his ‘We Only Have 1 Earth’ t-shirt and hitting a pot with a wooden spoon, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau marched through the streets of Montreal to protest his government’s performance on climate change.

Trudeau and his security team joined hundreds of thousands of concerned citizens to tell Trudeau and other world leaders to get serious about climate change before it’s too late.

“I need to get off my duff and do something!” yelled Trudeau heckling himself and his government through a megaphone. “Climate leaders don’t build pipelines! They take swift and immediate action. Greta was right, I clearly have not done enough.”

While the climate strike was peaceful, many including the man who might win October’s federal election hope that someone in the nation’s political leadership is listening to their demands.

“Justin, Justin, there’s no trustin’ Justin!” chanted a strangely self-aware PM.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2019/09/tr ... test-self/
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Trudeau comes to Montreal climate strike to protest self

MONTREAL – Wearing his ‘We Only Have 1 Earth’ t-shirt and hitting a pot with a wooden spoon, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau marched through the streets of Montreal to protest his government’s performance on climate change.

Trudeau and his security team joined hundreds of thousands of concerned citizens to tell Trudeau and other world leaders to get serious about climate change before it’s too late.

“I need to get off my duff and do something!” yelled Trudeau heckling himself and his government through a megaphone. “Climate leaders don’t build pipelines! They take swift and immediate action. Greta was right, I clearly have not done enough.”

While the climate strike was peaceful, many including the man who might win October’s federal election hope that someone in the nation’s political leadership is listening to their demands.

“Justin, Justin, there’s no trustin’ Justin!” chanted a strangely self-aware PM.

Could you then, please take the money out of your trust fund to reimburse the Canadian public for the debt you created purchasing the pipeline. Are there actually liberal supporters out there who are willing to let this country go to ruin while this little potatoe grown up?
rustled
Walks on Forum Water

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Trudeau comes to Montreal climate strike to protest self

"Meanwhile, a protester who was arrested for attempting to egg the Liberal Leader at the march was widely condemned by organizers for not using organic, free-range eggs."
:up:
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

With his $20 Trudeau Carbon Tax, Trudeau claims he can manipulate climate. That means there has to be some dollar figure that will enable him to stop climate from changing. THAT means he knows how big he has to make it so he can turn into God and reverse climate changes.

What climate do the enviro-fascists think is the perfect one? Moscow, Delhi? Toronto? Sydney? Hawaii? Inuvik? How about Lima or Pretoria or Paris or Bogota or Beijing ? Which one. It would have to be some climate that the radical far left enviro-fascists consider is perfect for the entire world. Trudeau and Katherine McKenna obviously know, so why are they deliberately hiding it? Why are the Liberals blocking this information? Where is his open and transparent promise? Was that just another in a very long list if Trudeau lies?

Trudeau exhibits almost every indication of being a narcissist sociopath. Do your own research. Almost perfect description.
Last edited by ferri on Oct 5th, 2019, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Silly name replaced with real name.

Return to “Federal Election 2019”