Confusing signs.

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Confusing signs.

Post by Bsuds »

So driving on Gordon drive between KLO and Guisachan I saw signs for "Re-elect Fuhr" and then a little bit further signs for "Re-elect Albas". All within a block or 2.

Anyone know where the cut off between the 2 electoral area actually is?

To me it seems really stupid to have this little pocket on this side of the bridge included in the southern electoral area.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Confusing signs.

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote:So driving on Gordon drive between KLO and Guisachan I saw signs for "Re-elect Fuhr" and then a little bit further signs for "Re-elect Albas". All within a block or 2.

To me it seems really stupid to have this little pocket on this side of the bridge included in the southern electoral area.

Here are the 2 electoral maps dealing with Kelowna
https://www.elections.ca/res/cir/maps2/ ... 005&lang=e
https://www.elections.ca/res/cir/maps2/ ... &map=59014
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thanks thats what I was having difficulty finding. One that I could zoom in and look at.

So is it ok to have signs that are not in your area?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Bsuds wrote:So driving on Gordon drive between KLO and Guisachan I saw signs for "Re-elect Fuhr" and then a little bit further signs for "Re-elect Albas". All within a block or 2.

Seems stupid to me too for the boundary being the middle of the lake, which makes sense, but then suddenly have this one chunk taken out of Kelowna. Wonder what they were smoking when that decision was made?
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Return to “Federal Election 2019”