Kinsella firm hired to destroy PPC

RustyCrayon
Board Meister

Kinsella firm hired to destroy PPC

Post by RustyCrayon »

The CPC hired a top former Liberal staffer to portray Maxime Bernier as a racist:

https://archive.fo/LUWYz#selection-2301.36-2301.37

“ Warren Kinsella's Daisy Group consulting firm was behind a social media campaign to put the People's Party of Canada on the defensive and keep leader Maxime Bernier out of the federal leaders' debates, according to documents provided to CBC News.

The documents outline the work done by several employees of Daisy on behalf of an unnamed client. A source with knowledge of the project told CBC News that client was the Conservative Party of Canada.”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/project-cactus-maxime-bernier-1.5327555
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Kinsella firm hired to destroy PPC

Post by 1791 »

Cons look more like the libs every day
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

This smear job has a snowball effect, planting these seeds makes it harder for the PPC to get good candidates. Also many "publically" disassociate from them to avoid the obvious judgement.
Let's hope more have their back on the ballot.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Just more shady tactics Scheer and his party are willing to resort to.

I think we can add “Coward” to Scheer’s real resume now.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

1791 wrote:Cons look more like the libs every day

No. They look more like Republicans.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:No. They look more like Republicans.

As long as they don't look like Democrats. That would be the worst thing ever. Just yuck.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
Drip_Torch
Lord of the Board

Post by Drip_Torch »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
bob vernon wrote:No. They look more like Republicans.

As long as they don't look like Democrats. That would be the worst thing ever. Just yuck.

I wouldn't wish this on you for a minute. Let alone on everyone for four years.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

So today Scheer was asked it the Cons hired Kinsella to smear the PPC and Bernier. Scheer yammered and stumbled around and refused to answer "yes" or "no". If the Cons didn't hire Kinsella to smear the PPC...... Scheer would have said so. His hesitation and floundering around says a lot. And it says yes, they did do a smear job.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Drip_Torch wrote:

Not sure what you mean. I wish Andrew Scheer on Canada. It's what we need right now.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
Drip_Torch
Lord of the Board

Post by Drip_Torch »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Drip_Torch wrote:

Not sure what you mean. I wish Andrew Scheer on Canada. It's what we need right now.

Okay? I admire your endurance. Here let me buy you a drink.

Kinsella-Bitters.jpg

:130:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ka-El »

bob vernon wrote:So today Scheer was asked it the Cons hired Kinsella to smear the PPC and Bernier. Scheer yammered and stumbled around and refused to answer "yes" or "no".

Yes, al the centrists have been saying "if only Trudeau would have come clean from the beginning in the SNC Lavalin affair". Now we have Scheer essentially accused of election tampering and all he can do is yammer like Trudeau. Nothing like punishing the incumbent by electing someone even more corrupt, even more non-transparent and even more incompetent.
Stop hate: don't feed the alt-right troll
rustled
Walks on Forum Water

Post by rustled »

Ka-El wrote:
bob vernon wrote:So today Scheer was asked it the Cons hired Kinsella to smear the PPC and Bernier. Scheer yammered and stumbled around and refused to answer "yes" or "no".

Yes, al the centrists have been saying "if only Trudeau would have come clean from the beginning in the SNC Lavalin affair". Now we have Scheer essentially accused of election tampering and all he can do is yammer like Trudeau. Nothing like punishing the incumbent by electing someone even more corrupt, even more non-transparent and even more incompetent.

Do you truly see no difference between these truly ugly, ugly campaign tactics the parties are using (very bad indeed, and there is no legitimate or honourable excuse for not behaving with more integrity), and using the PMO at the behest of a transnational attempting to avoid criminal prosecution and then doing everything within one's power to prevent any legitimate inquiry into one's own wrongdoing? They've all been muckraking and refusing to come clean (a pox on all their houses), but it does not seem to me that in a fully contexted examination of all the muckraking and deception and manipulation and misleading the voters over the past four years would show horrible and dishonourable campaign tactics to be the reason re-elect the Liberals in this election.
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Scheer just looks like a creep. Going to be really hard to vote for him. Its almost our duty as Western Canadians to support the CPC. It really is all we have. The Liberals only care about the East.

PPC is a great platform. They need better candidates. It is a shame that Scheer would kneecap the PPC like this. As Jimmy said above. Makes it hard to draw in good people when your always in the news for being racist.

Part of the problem though is that PPC candidates some of them have said some pretty dumb stuff on FB. That doesnt really help them much
rustled
Walks on Forum Water

Post by rustled »

1791 wrote:Scheer just looks like a creep. Going to be really hard to vote for him. Its almost our duty as Western Canadians to support the CPC. It really is all we have. The Liberals only care about the East.

PPC is a great platform. They need better candidates. It is a shame that Scheer would kneecap the PPC like this. As Jimmy said above. Makes it hard to draw in good people when your always in the news for being racist.

Part of the problem though is that PPC candidates some of them have said some pretty dumb stuff on FB. That doesnt really help them much

What a politician "looks like" has always struck me as an odd metric by which to vote.

While I do not support or condone the nasty muckraking the CPC has been accused of here, it seemed to me the PPC's intention from the get-go was to kneecap the CPC.

I would suggest that every candidate in this election has at some point said something on FB or elsewhere that some of us would consider truly dumb, and if they haven't we can bet someone somewhere has dug something out of context and spun it for greatest effect. Does it not seem to you all of the parties have been mining opponents' social media histories for something to weaponize? It's ugly, ugly politics.
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ka-El »

rustled wrote: Do you truly see no difference between these truly ugly, ugly campaign tactics the parties are using (very bad indeed, and there is no legitimate or honourable excuse for not behaving with more integrity), and using the PMO at the behest of a transnational attempting to avoid criminal prosecution and then doing everything within one's power to prevent any legitimate inquiry into one's own wrongdoing? They've all been muckraking and refusing to come clean (a pox on all their houses), but it does not seem to me that in a fully contexted examination of all the muckraking and deception and manipulation and misleading the voters over the past four years would show horrible and dishonourable campaign tactics to be the reason re-elect the Liberals in this election.

Wow! That was a mouthful. I find it incredible that Scheer would engage in the exact same denial and play with the truth games as Trudeau and expect that no one will notice. Perhaps he does and has it from his base. The right are truly oblivious to their own hypocrisy; and anyone thinking voting for the Cons is a vote for change, particularly in the field of transparency, ethics or morality, is deluding themselves - as rigidly partisan "thinkers" are oft to do. The two worst possible outcomes (imho) of this election would be that either of these two juvenile clowns wins a majority.

Scheer’s silence is either suspicious or baffling

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/elections ... &ocid=iehp
Stop hate: don't feed the alt-right troll

Return to “Federal Election 2019”