Coronavirus

WESTman
Übergod

Re: Coronavirus

Post by WESTman »

And when the lies sorry, misleading statements they post are questioned they never have a response. Just move on to the next misleading statement.
Dude... I literally posted a video of the PCR test inventor calling Fauci a fraud and saying his test was not accurate for viruses. Tons of good arguments against the mainstream Covid story have been brought up, at this point your just being disingenuous and desperately propping up a bunk narrative.

"Let's say the PCR test has an accuracy of 99.9%, it doesn't but let's claim it does.

The "experts" said that once Covid cases fell below 100/100k, everything could open up. They are now claiming it is 100/1 million. There are places in the world that are locking down with rates at 200 per million.

If the test is 99.9% accurate and you test 100k people, you will get 100 false positives. You test one million, you get 1000. So a 99.9% accurate test will always put you above a 100/100k threshold even if there is no disease at all.

Even if the accuracy was 99.5%, people would claim that test is very reliable. Well that is 500 people per 100k and that would be called a massive outbreak needing full lockdown and business closures. IF THE TEST WAS 99.5% ACCURATE!!!!"
If Fascism ever comes to America, It will come in the name of Liberalism"
-Ronald Reagan
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

One death from the 'rona is one too may, but should anyone die or be injured by a rushed/shady vaccines, well its just a few eggs right?
Most people in society should be locked-down, or locked-away. We need to find a way to extend these restrictions because we can't go back to the way things were before 2020.
WESTman
Übergod

Post by WESTman »

Well, our chance of getting covid just fell by 75-80% with one dose and after the second dose it will fall to 95% less chance. Then, if we still get covid out chance of getting a serious case or dying falls even more.

If the vaccines do not work, how come as more and more people get vaccinated the number of cases falls in lockstep with the increase in the vaccine use? Why did all the tests done before it was given approval show that it provided protection and why are the real world results mirroring those test results? Deny all you like but the facts are not with you.
People were going to die if they got the vaccine. Never happened
People would become sterile if they got the vaccine. never happened.
People would become magnatized due to the vaccine and G%. Never happened.
I could go on and on. NONE of the scenarios you and others made have happened.

What has happened is the number of cases is falling, the number of hospitalizations is falling and the number of deaths is falling. Among those vaccinated. Among those not vaccinated, they are still getting ill and going to hospital (95% of hospitalization's are non vaccinated) and dying.
Number of cases fall because less and less people will rush out to take a test if they get the sniffles. If you increase the number of people getting tests like happened during cold and flu season you will get more cases. By the way 1 in 3 people who test positive have no symptoms, almost all the rest have very mild symptoms synonymous with a cold or flu. And some people who are very old on deaths door already with other ailments pass away with a positive Covid test. The PCR totally unreliable to provide accurate test for Covid btw.
-Ronald Reagan
WESTman
Übergod

Post by WESTman »

domain wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 7:48 pm One death from the 'rona is one too may, but should anyone die or be injured by a rushed/shady vaccines, well its just a few eggs right?
The lack of self-awareness amongst the great unwashed is scary as hell.
-Ronald Reagan
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

butcher99 wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 7:41 pm
domain wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 7:37 pm

Yes, especially young men and their inflamed hearts.

Heart inflammation in young men higher than expected after Pfizer, Moderna vaccines -U.S. CDC
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/cdc-he ... 021-06-10/
Yes, terrible. All 238 cases out of 130,000,000 people. Lot of zeros there. And again, that is from the vaers site. So actually it is just something that happened after the shot but not necessarily due to.
The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis.

While some patients required hospitalization, most have fully recovered from their symptoms, the CDC said.
I wonder if we can direct the CDC to this forum to alleviate their concerns, as the "CDC To Hold "Emergency Meeting" After 100s Suffer Heart Inflammation Following COVID Vaccines"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc- ... d-vaccines
Most people in society should be locked-down, or locked-away. We need to find a way to extend these restrictions because we can't go back to the way things were before 2020.
butcher99
Lord of the Board

Post by butcher99 »

domain wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 7:48 pm One death from the 'rona is one too may, but should anyone die or be injured by a rushed/shady vaccines, well its just a few eggs right?
1.4 BILLION vaccinations and how many deaths? Care to enlighten us? The vaccines are bringing Covid to its knees.
Can I quote someone in a post without citing sources.
No! (¹)

(¹) William Shakespeare, Hamlet
Act I Scene I1, Line 36
butcher99
Lord of the Board

Post by butcher99 »

domain wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:21 pm

I wonder if we can direct the CDC to this forum to alleviate their concerns, as the "CDC To Hold "Emergency Meeting" After 100s Suffer Heart Inflammation Following COVID Vaccines"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc- ... d-vaccines

Well, imagine that another post from a conspiracy site.
CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.
Yes, they are holding meetings. That part is true. So far there have been between 226 and 280 cases out of 130,000,000 vaccinations in the US.
No! (¹)

Act I Scene I1, Line 36
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

ZH a conspiracy site?

Haha.
KiloHotel
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by KiloHotel »

domain wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:53 pm ZH a conspiracy site?

Haha.
Don't you know? Any information that's hard to swallow must be misinformation.
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

butcher99 wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:48 pm
1.4 BILLION vaccinations and how many deaths? Care to enlighten us? The vaccines are bringing Covid to its knees.
The only thing on its knees are all of the people taking vaccines to get their freedom back.
butcher99
Lord of the Board

Post by butcher99 »

Haha.

How could anyone think it is not a right wingnut conspiracy site after reading even a few of the posts there. If you swallow the stuff on that site, WOW.... just wow....
No! (¹)

Act I Scene I1, Line 36
KiloHotel
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by KiloHotel »

butcher99 wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:01 pm

Haha.

How could anyone think it is not a right wingnut conspiracy site after reading even a few of the posts there. If you swallow the stuff on that site, WOW.... just wow....
WOW.... just wow... no substance or reasoning at all, I love it.
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

KiloHotel wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 8:58 pm

Haha.
Don't you know? Any information that's hard to swallow must be misinformation.
Yep. Disagree with the current line, you must be a razzzist!

ZH has been in my bookmarks as a daily reader for over a decade.
domain
Übergod

Post by domain »

Wow, like wow just wow and how wow wow.

If only we held our politicians up to the rigid Gold standards of these rich sites. Then maybe this fake pandemic would be over by now.
butcher99
Lord of the Board

Post by butcher99 »

KiloHotel wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:03 pm

WOW.... just wow... no substance or reasoning at all, I love it.
I already posted the substance about the story on that site. It took one little line about 226 cases out of 130,000,000 vaccinations and made it seem like the world is crashing. That is what conspiracy/clickbait sites do. The problem they are talking about affects 10% of the population that have had a vaccination. so there have been 226 cases out of 13,000,000 shots. Did you happen to win the 649 lottery yet because the odds are about the same. And, that does not discount the few that would have ended up with the same problem despite the vaccine.

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 10th, 2021, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
No! (¹)

Act I Scene I1, Line 36

Return to “Coronavirus”