RCMP Excluded from Gay Pride parade

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

RCMP Excluded from Gay Pride parade

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Kamloops RCMP wish to take part in the Gay Pride parade, but....

https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/K ... -in-parade
RCMP hosting open house during Pride Week, but won't march in parade

And why aren't they participating?
Ashton O’Brien, president of the Kamloops Pride Society, told Castanet Kamloops that Mounties would not be marching in the parade. O'Brien said police asked to be a part of the parade, but the society's board turned them down.

So the alphabet crowd, who want so desperately to be inclusive and for the rest of the world to accept them are excluding a very important group from their parade.

What a sad state of affairs.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Re: RCMP Excluded from Gay Pride parade

Post by Hurtlander »

But if there’s a homophonic hate crime, the alphabet crowd will except the RCMP to immediately respond.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

There is pictures of police on horses in vancouver beating gay folks with horses and sticks . There is a reason for stuff .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 23rd, 2022, 12:11 pm There is pictures of police on horses in vancouver beating gay folks with horses and sticks . There is a reason for stuff .
I follow the news quite closely and must have missed it.
Was it on Global?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 23rd, 2022, 12:11 pm There is pictures of police on horses in vancouver beating gay folks with horses and sticks . There is a reason for stuff .
If this happened it would have been the Vancouver Police and not the RCMP.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Bsuds wrote: Aug 23rd, 2022, 4:22 pm
If this happened it would have been the Vancouver Police and not the RCMP.
I doubt it matters to the gay pride organizers. They have a permanent hate for all police.

No marching for them.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I guess they think there are no gay police.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

Bad, bad decision made by cities everywhere. Everything I've read on why came down to this.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/25/gay-pride ... -deserves/
Pride began in June 1969 after a routine raid on an illegal gay bar in Greenwich Village resulted in clashes between officers and patrons. The Stonewall uprising, named for the Stonewall Inn where the incident occurred, lasted nearly a week, and is widely seen as the starting point of the modern gay rights movement.

Over 50 years later, many on the left now find a convenient parallel between Black Lives Matter and the gay community. They’re trying to make Stonewall all about cop-hatred — if not revising the entire gay movement to insist it has always been “anti-cop.”
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bb49 wrote: Aug 17th, 2022, 12:09 pm Kamloops RCMP wish to take part in the Gay Pride parade, but....

https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/K ... -in-parade
RCMP hosting open house during Pride Week, but won't march in parade

And why aren't they participating?
Ashton O’Brien, president of the Kamloops Pride Society, told Castanet Kamloops that Mounties would not be marching in the parade. O'Brien said police asked to be a part of the parade, but the society's board turned them down.

So the alphabet crowd, who want so desperately to be inclusive and for the rest of the world to accept them are excluding a very important group from their parade.

What a sad state of affairs.
they are spreading rcmp hate, they are what the hate--hate- so if something bad happens at this parade and they need rcmp help who will they call, bunch of :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

ifwisheswerehorses wrote: Aug 23rd, 2022, 7:17 pm Bad, bad decision made by cities everywhere. Everything I've read on why came down to this.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/25/gay-pride ... -deserves/
Pride began in June 1969 after a routine raid on an illegal gay bar in Greenwich Village resulted in clashes between officers and patrons. The Stonewall uprising, named for the Stonewall Inn where the incident occurred, lasted nearly a week, and is widely seen as the starting point of the modern gay rights movement.

Over 50 years later, many on the left now find a convenient parallel between Black Lives Matter and the gay community. They’re trying to make Stonewall all about cop-hatred — if not revising the entire gay movement to insist it has always been “anti-cop.”
1969!
Isn't it time to learn to live together?
The police are trying, but the gay pride police haters, not so much.

I strongly object to a city council backing an organization that's ripe with hypocrisy.
Last edited by Babba_not_Gump on Aug 24th, 2022, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#StandUpToJewishHate
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Oh well…good,for them. One less thing they need to worry about.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

vegas1500 wrote: Aug 24th, 2022, 8:23 pm Oh well…good,for them. One less thing they need to worry about.
Yup, next time a gay person gets beat up by a homophobic redneck, they can run to social media for help. Leave the RCMP out of it.

#StandUpToJewishHate
ekir8
Board Meister

Post by ekir8 »

bb49 wrote: Aug 24th, 2022, 1:54 pm
Isn't it time to learn to live together?
no.gif

Return to “Kamloops”