Arsonist Released

ehlersroadecho

Fire in Kelowna???

Post by ehlersroadecho »

Looking across the lake from Peachland right now, I can see quite a bit of smoke, perhaps from the Mission area of Kelowna?? Any info? Wildfire Service has no info
Jo-Anne1

Re: Fire in Kelowna???

Post by Jo-Anne1 »

We had a small forest fire in the Hall road area tonight. Multiple fire halls responded, and knocked it down.
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ing#337415

Also another small fire near the rail trail close to the BC Transit station. Nice to see our homeless junkie population starting early on their annual Mill Creek area grass fires.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

OldBlindDog wrote: Jun 18th, 2021, 9:11 am https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ing#337415

Also another small fire near the rail trail close to the BC Transit station. Nice to see our homeless junkie population starting early on their annual Mill Creek area grass fires.
as they always do
as we knew they would
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

Another worthless homeless idiot starting another fire in the same area.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ead#339664

And another idiot starting fires in Glenrosa.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#339666

So tired of this crap.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

guy will see the judge on monday and be free to do it all over again by monday night, welcome to kelowna people
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Fire Bug in Glenrosa sat night...

Post by polelady »

Re: https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelo ... osa#339666

Thank godness. the neighbor had his camera going.. etc to prove it was the idiot... really to bad some of the neighbors did not have a talk to him... persay before the cops arrived and so on... oh well all good ending for now.....
Cheers to the guys taking charge and fast thinking on getting out the fire.... Makes me wonder what the guy had been smoking or drinking ? put a oic of him on here , so he can be identified if in my area.... !
DarbyD
Übergod

Re: Fire Bug in Glenrosa sat night...

Post by DarbyD »

What's up with this firebug? I hope they throw the book at him, that fire could have killed someone. I hope he doesn't get off because of being deranged!
I'm not your enemy. We have a difference of opinion, and I can live with that. Can you?
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Scary situation for sure. Glad it got handled quickly. It's a tinderbox up here.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

Hopefully they put this guy away, He's missing a couple of marbles. Then again, Judge will probably say he had a difficult upbringing, and tell him to run along now, and promise not to play with matches again. :smt045
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

He wasnt smoking or drinking anything . In the video he was alert and aware he was being watched. Even sly enough to hide behind a tree but dumb enough to be seen holding the fire. He should be made to sit and have all the resident say hi to him . Sickening these pukes exist.
Strong and free
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

the truth wrote: Jul 11th, 2021, 3:15 pm guy will see the judge on monday and be free to do it all over again by monday night, welcome to kelowna people
You got it wrong, man. He has already been arrested and released on Sunday. :swear:

Over/under on this clown not even showing up to his August court date?
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Glenrose Fire - Arson

Post by Treblehook »

I am a bit amazed that there are no comments or opinions here regarding the man who was caught on video lighting a fire in the bush off Weber Road, his arrest and release. There seemed to be some consternation about the release, thus my wonder that there is no comment. We all hope that the decision to release this man was not a mistake.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm thinking this is a mistake along with many others. Concerning there may be mental illness involved and yet there he goes...
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
madadam
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by madadam »

Already talked about - viewtopic.php?f=128&t=89078

Return to “Fire Watch 2021”