Lytton (again)

Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Lytton (again)

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 8:11 pm Here we go again. [icon_lol2.gif]
Unfunny, Bb

This joke we call fire protection needs overhaul badly.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Catsumi wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
bb49 wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 8:11 pm Here we go again. [icon_lol2.gif]
Unfunny, Bb

This joke we call fire protection needs overhaul badly.
I'll have to have a talk with you one day about firefighting. The loser buys. :130:
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
devotinouswarrior

Post by devotinouswarrior »

ministry of forestry doesn't DO fire protection. they fight "fire with fire", ... and that's the problem.move the
the orders for the crews are to :
1) never use water unless the trucks are in danger.
2) always move the trucks out of danger.
3) never leave the pavement.

THIS is how the ministry of forestry is LYING to the general public. for you see "we" the public are led to believe that the "firefighters" actually put water on fire when they are "ORDERED" not to. when there is no one around because of "evacuation orders" to witness this fraud and the towns or communities burn to the ground because of the arson crews HIRED by ministry of forestry for their planned burns and then the ACTORS wearing costumes OF firemen LOOK like they are there to put water on fire ,.. but DO NOT.
THIS IS THE SCAM OF THE MINISTRY OF FORESTRY !!!!
I personally witnessed this first hand in monte lake last year first hand. the COWARDS who are dressed up in these costumes PRETENDING to be firemen are a FRAUD !!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!! the "government" is NOT here for your protection.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!
prove me wrong,... i DARE YA! someone needs to take pictures, secretly, to see if the "structural protection" crews are ACTUALLY putting water on fire and protection homes,... and i'll be my LIFE THEY ARE NOT !!

the gauntlet has been thrown down.

D
Buckeye19
Board Meister

Post by Buckeye19 »

devotinouswarrior wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 7:21 am ministry of forestry doesn't DO fire protection. they fight "fire with fire", ... and that's the problem.move the

THIS is how the ministry of forestry is LYING to the general public. for you see "we" the public are led to believe that the "firefighters" actually put water on fire when they are "ORDERED" not to. when there is no one around because of "evacuation orders" to witness this fraud and the towns or communities burn to the ground because of the arson crews HIRED by ministry of forestry for their planned burns and then the ACTORS wearing costumes OF firemen LOOK like they are there to put water on fire ,.. but DO NOT.
I personally witnessed this first hand in monte lake last year first hand. the COWARDS who are dressed up in these costumes PRETENDING to be firemen are a FRAUD !!!

PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!
prove me wrong,... i DARE YA! someone needs to take pictures, secretly, to see if the "structural protection" crews are ACTUALLY putting water on fire and protection homes,... and i'll be my LIFE THEY ARE NOT !!

D
Literally none of this is accurate.

Did you expect anyone to believe this??
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Buckeye19 wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 1:24 pm
devotinouswarrior wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 7:21 am ministry of forestry doesn't DO fire protection. they fight "fire with fire", ... and that's the problem.move the

PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!

D

:up:
They live amongst us.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

Here they go again, every resident in the area needs to nail up a horse shoe with points facing upwards.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kamloops/ ... ear-Lytton
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
devotinouswarrior

Post by devotinouswarrior »

Buckeye19 wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 1:24 pm

PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!!

D

don't need anyone to "believe me" because i LIVED IT, talked to the fire chief IN the evacuation zone for over a week and have FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE to back up my claim. any of your narcissistic jabs at my integrity are just that and just as useless as the mindless order followers that plague humanity.
weather corrupt cops, corrupt medical or corrupt "firefighters" it ALL government corrupted and if you don't see this by now then it's quite obvious you like your economic debt slave system.

!!! see link for PROOF !!! ---> https://archive.org/details/the-crime-o ... bill-abram

where's your proof ??
what's your experience in watching 5 firetrucks WATCHING someone fighting a forest fire w/ buckets of water all the while t just WATCHING and DRIVING (RUNNING) AWAY like the cowardly "ORDER FOLLOWERS" they are?

tyranny only exists because of the FRONT-LIE-WORKERS and mindless "order followers" as the hands of the crimes committed by the state/ "government".

learn some history and stop destroying your mind w/ pop culture.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

^????????

Return to “Fire Watch 2022”