Lara Trump is taking the reins and reshaping the RNC in her father-in-law’s image

Comments on Castanet news articles.
JamesBilodeau
Banned

Re: Lara Trump is taking the reins and reshaping the RNC in her father-in-law’s image

Post by JamesBilodeau »

I hope they elect Trump. It seems the only sure fire way to get rid him. Elect him and let nature take its course.
Naabaahii24
Fledgling

Re: Lara Trump is taking the reins and reshaping the RNC in her father-in-law’s image

Post by Naabaahii24 »

If Trump is elected the whole world will be in danger.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Naabaahii24 wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 8:19 pm If Trump is elected the whole world will be in danger.
More danger then it is now with a senile old fool Joe in power? Doubtful.
Naabaahii24
Fledgling

Post by Naabaahii24 »

I don't know why people see a big difference in trump and Biden age.
Biden is 81, trump is 77, a 4 year difference...come on!
To me it seems some folks like to ignore trump's big messes. Not just that, his vocabulary is rather short, chances are his brain is slowing down. I mean if what he claimed in the past is true, that he only sleeps four hours during the night. I see dementia or Alzheimer's in his future.
Neither of those two should be running. The thing is, it seems not to many insiders tried to tell them to retire.
Another thing, Joe Biden is old but he has decades of experience.
Unlike the other one, someone that was born into wealth. Knows nothing about how average Americans live.
He is very good a conning those desperate to be followers. They buy his tall tales hook, line and sinker.
Worse yet, he claims to be a billionaire, yet he asks suckers to send him money or sells them bibles and high tops, that were probably made in China.
That new movie is probably butt hurting him now.....that's funny.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Naabaahii24 wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 11:20 pm
Another thing, Joe Biden is old but he has decades of experience.
Yeah but it was all with the disgusting and evil Democrats, who can't govern and are very low-functioning. It's like saying "Jagmeet has experience", even though he's dumber than a houseplant and represents a party that is a malignant cancer on Canada and Canadian politics.

Bye bye Senile Joe!! Bye bye!!

Return to “Castanet News Comments”