How many cubic feet?

A potpourri of off-topics.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: How many cubic feet?

Post by binky11 »

I have been there and looked at that one yes. Problem is, mine is 5.3 cubic feet and measures 24”x24”. I was hoping to get one a bit bigger than that, but anything I see over a 5.3 cf, the width is just barely too big to fit through the patio door. I guess I am going to have to get the same size freezer. 😢. Sure don’t want smaller. But thanks 😊.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Try this one ... great freezer and it'll fit through your door. See Joanne in appliances and if it's not in stock, she can order and have it shipped to the store. Not sure if it can be delivered to your house but she'll know.

https://www.homedepot.ca/produit/danby- ... 1001184106
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Oh that is an upright freeZer and I would love to have one of those. A good price but still over my limit of $300.00. Upright freezers are much better. Seems everything I ever want it at the bottom of my chest freezer! Murphy‘s Law!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

This Arctic King 7.0 cubic foot upright and is on sale for $279.97 with free curbside pickup at Walmart Westbank or you can have it shipped to your house for $75.00.

21.7" wide x 22.4" deep x 56.3" high.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/arctic-kin ... 0201869411
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Ohhhhh, I like that one! How did I miss that! Living on the westside now I kinda panicked and went and did a bit of a stock up on supplies in case our only power lines were destroyed leaving us for a very long time without power. Food, power banks, Coleman stove, bottled water etc. Hope it is still available my next payday! It’s even better than what I thought I would end up with. TY!

Return to “Grab Bag”