Need Good Home For

A potpourri of off-topics.
fisherEd

Need Good Home For

Post by fisherEd »

Due to illness, we are forced to part with our dogs and are looking for a good home for them.

4 year old is a Chow, Bloodhound, Chesapeake Retriever cross and has purple spots on his tongue...

8 year old is a medium Min Pin.

They are both vegetarians and both love cucumber on their dinner at night and the baby loves ice. They are both also inside dogs as the baby was poisoned when he was younger so they are left in when we are at work.

If you would like to see a pic, I don't know how to download them, please PM or if you would like more information.

We don't really want to take them to the SPCA and would like to find a really good home for them.

We thank you....
enderby

should call

Post by enderby »

You really should call the SPCA they have lists of people that are looking for certian kinds of dogs and may be able to help you out they also have a no kill policy or they used to is the best place if you can no longer take care of them yourself you may also try some breed rescue sites they also have list of foster homes Good Luck SPCA should have a list of names
Snickerdoodle
Board Meister

Post by Snickerdoodle »

FisherEd,
I hope your able to find a home for them, I'd also contact the okanagan Humane Society, they were able to help me out incrediably when I had to re-home our senior large dog.

On a side note, how did your dogs do on the vegetarian diet? I have a Jack Russell that I'm considering putting on it. Did you make it yourself, or did you purchase pre-made veggie dinners for them. Did you have to suppliment with protein somehow?
fisherEd

Post by fisherEd »

Shall contact the Humane Society tomorrow.

They are actually just on vegetarian dry food and gets veggie treats and with their dinner cucumber.......they love it. Both had protein issues so we had to switch them to the veg. food and no problems since.

Return to “Grab Bag”