Need a ride to Big White?

A potpourri of off-topics.
Cool2bme
Fledgling

Need a ride to Big White?

Post by Cool2bme »

It occurs to me, I go up to big white most weekends by myself. I have room for up to 4 more people. I have a roomy 03 Ford Expedition 4WD (front passenger gets the heated seats!), ski rack and lots of room in the back for gear. I live in Rutland, and I was thinking if anyone was interested, I could meet at say, 7-11 at 7:30 (or 7:11...if its easier to remember) and leave the hill by 4:00, or whatever works. I usually go every Saturday, and sometimes Sundays. I would give first priority to those that have ridden with me before. $20 round trip, if your interested, email me at [email protected]
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Just 'cause I have a "tiny" bit of knowledge about this...if anyone is interested...it's a good deal, for the price quoted. :124: :smt023

& C2BM...you're a safe driver, right?? :124:
Cool2bme
Fledgling

Post by Cool2bme »

yup, no alcohol in the vehicle (at least, not opened) and as for my driving, my girlfriend tells me I drive like a granny. That may be good or bad, depending on how you view it. But I used to drive ambulance, so I had a lot of advanced defensive driving, a lot of it became habit and I still use it (I actually had to "break and evade" to avoid a serious accident this summer, if you don't know what "break and evade" is, just ask me.) Oh, and I haven't had a speeding ticket in 10 years... knock on wood.

Return to “Grab Bag”