I'm Back!

A potpourri of off-topics.
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 54851
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

I'm Back!

Post by Bsuds »

Hi All! We got in late last nite and had a Great trip!

Here are a couple of pic's to make you jealous!

They deliver your drinks right in the water! Go figure!

Image


Image


More to come, stay tuned!
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
Catz
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12731
Joined: Dec 8th, 2006, 5:44 am

Post by Catz »

I am so going with you next time :smt023
Triple 6
Moderator
Posts: 21534
Joined: Jan 14th, 2005, 2:30 pm

Post by Triple 6 »

Welcome Home! Looking forward to more pics!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
User avatar
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27822
Joined: Jun 1st, 2006, 5:42 pm

Post by fluffy »

Caribbean?
"The cleverest ruse of the Devil is to persuade you he does not exist."
- Charles Baudelaire, 1864
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
Posts: 58370
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Re: I'm Back!

Post by ferri »

bsuds wrote:Hi All! We got in late last nite and had a Great trip!

Here are a couple of pic's to make you jealous!

They deliver your drinks right in the water! Go figure!

More to come, stay tuned!


welcome home troubl...er suddy! looks like a great time! if i had been there in that first picture i would have been the one yelling SHARK! :lol: oh i could have such fun!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 54851
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Re: I'm Back!

Post by Bsuds »

ferri wrote:
bsuds wrote:Hi All! We got in late last nite and had a Great trip!

Here are a couple of pic's to make you jealous!

They deliver your drinks right in the water! Go figure!

More to come, stay tuned!


welcome home troubl...er suddy! looks like a great time! if i had been there in that first picture i would have been the one yelling SHARK! :lol: oh i could have such fun!


Don't laugh there were a couple of sharks around! (and not just Bankers)
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
Posts: 58370
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Re: I'm Back!

Post by ferri »

bsuds wrote:Don't laugh there were a couple of sharks around! (and not just Bankers)


that would have been perfect then! i could have started doing the "du du du du" from Jaws!!! :D
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
User avatar
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14273
Joined: Mar 23rd, 2006, 1:01 pm

Re: I'm Back!

Post by gardengirl »

bsuds wrote:Hi All! We got in late last nite and had a Great trip!

Here are a couple of pic's to make you jealous!

They deliver your drinks right in the water! Go figure!

Image


Image


More to come, stay tuned!


That looks great. I was at a hotel once that had a swim up bar!
You could paddle over on your air mattress and get a drink.
Gotta love that.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
User avatar
BriTer
Guru
Posts: 7501
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Re: I'm Back!

Post by BriTer »

gardengirl wrote: That looks great. I was at a hotel once that had a swim up bar!
You could paddle over on your air mattress and get a drink.
Gotta love that.

Just like home huh? :)
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 54851
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Post by Bsuds »

OK Here is the link to some of the pictures from the cruise...enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/foxydog0/CaribbeanCruise
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
User avatar
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14273
Joined: Mar 23rd, 2006, 1:01 pm

Post by gardengirl »

What cruise line was it? I did one several years ago with Norwegian.
It was great. It went Ft. Lauderdale to Berry Island (private island)
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel.

Our cabin was virtually identical. Nice to have a bigger window.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 54851
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Post by Bsuds »

gardengirl wrote:What cruise line was it? I did one several years ago with Norwegian.
It was great. It went Ft. Lauderdale to Berry Island (private island)
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel.

Our cabin was virtually identical. Nice to have a bigger window.


It was Celebrity Lines, we went from Miami to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and their private Island Coco Cay.

Great time had by all!
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
User avatar
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14273
Joined: Mar 23rd, 2006, 1:01 pm

Post by gardengirl »

bsuds wrote:
gardengirl wrote:What cruise line was it? I did one several years ago with Norwegian.
It was great. It went Ft. Lauderdale to Berry Island (private island)
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel.

Our cabin was virtually identical. Nice to have a bigger window.


It was Celebrity Lines, we went from Miami to Grand Cayman, Cozumel and their private Island Coco Cay.

Great time had by all!


How many pounds did you put on? The 24 hour food at no charge will do that for you.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
User avatar
Bsuds
The Wagon Master
Posts: 54851
Joined: Apr 21st, 2005, 10:46 am

Post by Bsuds »

Not too bad, I put on about 5 lbs. We did a lot of walking in Cayman and Cozumel. Gotta get some exercise now that we're back!
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.

Return to “Grab Bag”