La Senza

A potpourri of off-topics.
BoB76
Guru

La Senza

Post by BoB76 »

Who is the guy who got to test this for Health Canada? Out spending tax payers money on Lingerie doesn't seem all that wise does it?? Did he buy a hooker that smoked and discovered there to be a problem?? Hey old BoB76 could have tried that stuff on for free to see if it will catch fire with my burning inner glow.

La Senza has announced a recall of its black baby-doll lingerie sets because they pose a safety hazard, Health Canada said Tuesday.

Testing by the federal agency showed marabou trim on the product failed to meet flammability standards for clothing and textiles.

La Senza is recalling about 760 lingerie sets because they failed to meet flammability standards. La Senza is recalling about 760 lingerie sets because they failed to meet flammability standards.
(Health Canada)

"The lingerie could easily catch fire and cause serious burns to consumers if exposed to a heat source such as a candle, cigarette lighter or stove burner," the federal agency said in an advisory.

The recall affects about 760 polyester lingerie sets sold in La Senza stores in Canada until Dec. 20, 2007.

No associated injuries have been reported to Health Canada.

La Senza has removed the lingerie from its stores.
Last edited by BoB76 on Jan 26th, 2008, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
hereiamagain
Übergod

Post by hereiamagain »

if exposed to a heat source such as a candle, cigarette lighter or stove burner,

I think that's the politically correct version.
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.

Return to “Grab Bag”