Music for 50th Birthday

A potpourri of off-topics.
Yellow Sprinkles
Board Meister

Music for 50th Birthday

Post by Yellow Sprinkles »

My brother and I are throwing a 50th birthday party for my dad. We want to have great music from his youth, but for whatever when we sit down to figure out songs, we draw a blank... or can only think of the melody, rather than the artist and/or songs. We're thinking classic rock... any suggestions of some great songs??
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
- Emerson
Triple 6

Re: Music for 50th Birthday

Post by Triple 6 »

Yellow Sprinkles wrote:My brother and I are throwing a 50th birthday party for my dad. We want to have great music from his youth, but for whatever when we sit down to figure out songs, we draw a blank... or can only think of the melody, rather than the artist and/or songs. We're thinking classic rock... any suggestions of some great songs??

You could just type in the year of his birth in "google" Billboard will more than likely have a chart for you to follow.

I did the exact same thing 10 years ago! :)
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Ummm....fluffy will know the songs that were popular in your father's youth. :127:
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “Grab Bag”