Why do girls/women steal men's clothes??

A potpourri of off-topics.
BriTer
Guru

Why do girls/women steal men's clothes??

Post by BriTer »

...it seems to start at a young age. Dad wakes up in the morning and finds that the shirt he planned on wearing has mysteriously disappeared. Wear is it????? In cutie patootie daughters closet, or she wore it to bed.

Although moms/spouses do it also I doubt that any man has ever caught mom and daughter in a huddle with mom instructing cutie patootie daughter how to best accomplish the thefts. It seems to be in their genes, something they are born to. It starts with shirts then on to dad's/spouses boxers, socks.

What's it all about?? Just one more weapon in a female's arsenal of tricks to confound and confuse??
"Let there be smoke." And there was smoke. And it was gooooooood.
Jo
Slot 16

Re: Why do girls/women steal men's clothes??

Post by Jo »

:lol: This is too funny! I can remember so well grabbing my dad's white dress shirts to wear to the ice rink when I was a teen. It was a big thing, doing that. I don't think any father in town had full access to his wardrobe anymore. Used his razor as well, and it drove him nuts.

Funny to know some things never change!
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

YESSSSSS!!!!! But why?? Why do girls/women do this? Did you girls gather at the rink after and snicker about dad's perplexed look at wondering where his shirt went?
Is it all part of a grand conspiracy??
Struts 'N' Stuff Auto
Lord of the Board

Post by Struts 'N' Stuff Auto »

It's called, "Just checking to see if you are still alert".
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

I dunno Struts, I think the reasons go much deeper than that.
Reasons. I wonder if there is actual reasoning behind it? It just seems to happen naturally, a girl 'thing.'
I doubt that Jo and her friends got together via phone to giggle and snicker about the thefts before heading out to the rink. Is there some sort of telepathic bond that goes out to females the world over.
This is scarey.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BriTer wrote:I dunno Struts, I think the reasons go much deeper than that.
Reasons. I wonder if there is actual reasoning behind it? It just seems to happen naturally, a girl 'thing.'
I doubt that Jo and her friends got together via phone to giggle and snicker about the thefts before heading out to the rink. Is there some sort of telepathic bond that goes out to females the world over.
This is scarey.

OH NO! They're Borg!

I told you they beam up to the Mothership in groups from the washrooms!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

Okay, scerri ferri is giving me threatening looks. This can't be one of those sacrosanct girlie topics, the ones that men aren't allowed to know. Like the contents of a woman's purse.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

BriTer wrote:Okay, scerri ferri is giving me threatening looks. This can't be one of those sacrosanct girlie topics, the ones that men aren't allowed to know. Like the contents of a woman's purse.

They have stuff in their purses? :ohmygod:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Must be communicators and phasers....
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I see them talking on their communicators all the time while they are driving down the road...must be planning the next washroom g2g to be beamed up!!!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Oh..Oh..gotta go..4 of 7 is calling! If you don't hear from me in a couple of hours call Captain Kirk...
trapp
Übergod

Post by trapp »

I say send them all to "Laundry Jail" What else disappears to the ladies lairs ? Hammers, pliers, screwdrivers, pocket knives, pens, pencils, and tape measures. Then there is the non returnable resources, paper, batteries, windsheild washer fluid, parking meter change, and :ohmygod: beer.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts."
Saxon

Post by Saxon »

Happens here too briter!...and Iknow for a fact it happens all over England too!! jogging pants, T shirts etc.... So thats why they go in groups to the bathroom! :200: ... you know when they are getting ready to do it too because one, ( maybe the leader) will stand and announce her intention under the guise of " well I need to go powder my nose" or some other cover up.... then all the others turn to her and immediately agree (perhaps they know telepathically!) stating that in fact they too should go as well!..... sometimes if the men around are suspicious they will often attempt to cloud up the far superior intellect of the men by making little excuses as for their 'need' to go together " Oh I better go and look after Ferri etc etc"

Its all becoming clear... the strange behaviour, the sudden mood changes (perhaps this is when a mothership fails to attend a ...'meeting' ?

:runforlife:
Last edited by Saxon on Mar 29th, 2008, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoffeeCanuck
Lord of the Board

Post by CoffeeCanuck »

As a young girl, I used to wear my dads socks and flannel shirts, generally when I wasn't feeling well or was feeling like I needed a hug. My parents were not demonstrative people, so no real hugs for us kids. I just remember feeling all cozy and warm wearing my dads socks that were way too big for me, same with his flannel shirt.

~D
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

Is '4' female?? It could be a diversionary tactic while one of the 'others' are rooting in your sock drawer.

Return to “Grab Bag”