Yard Care

A potpourri of off-topics.
Bubalouie
Guru

Yard Care

Post by Bubalouie »

Awhile back there was a lady on here that said her husband had a lawn cutting business.
I have been trying to get it done along with everything else since hubby can't do it anymore and I have decided, that I am going to hire someone.
If someone can remember who she was or hopefully she is still on here....OR if you know of a company that does lawn cutting at a reasonable rate, let me know.

Thanks in advance.
tawnylee
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Yard Care

Post by tawnylee »

I don't know who you're talking about, but there is that guy on here that just started up a "green" lawn care business (at least I think that's what it was...I"ll be back with answers!)
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
~Harriet Beecher Stowe
tawnylee
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by tawnylee »

“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
~Harriet Beecher Stowe
tawnylee
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by tawnylee »

Oooo last msg in this thread is the lady's husband you were asking about

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13401&p=337081&hilit=lawn+care#p337081
~Harriet Beecher Stowe
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Awesome, thanks, I shall call him
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

Maxmom, I know of a great guy on the Westside if you happen to live there. We used him for a couple of summers and he's super quick and very reasonable...PM me if you want the details but I'm pretty sure he stays on the Westside. Good luck!
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -

Return to “Grab Bag”