Pet Peeves

A potpourri of off-topics.
User avatar
JonyDarko
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 842
Joined: Mar 4th, 2008, 6:59 am

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by JonyDarko »

When people who are using shopping carts, walking, running, biking or what ever DO SO ON THE WRONG DAMN SIDE OF THE isle, path, sidewalk, road, etc etc. :purefury: :nukeem: :smt070 :smt075 :skyisfalling:
User avatar
BoB76
Guru
Posts: 7104
Joined: Nov 26th, 2007, 6:01 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by BoB76 »

JonyDarko wrote:When people who are using shopping carts, walking, running, biking or what ever DO SO ON THE WRONG DAMN SIDE OF THE isle, path, sidewalk, road, etc etc. :purefury: :nukeem: :smt070 :smt075 :skyisfalling:



I would have to agree with you on this one. Keep with the rules of the road when in these areas.
You can't fix stupid........BUT you can dress them up and over pay them to teach your kids!
User avatar
sparkey
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 1st, 2008, 7:42 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by sparkey »

People who only PM to a select few...and never post. That is half the fun....sharing with others. Got something to hide????
EMAIL.....a useful device for gossiping with friends while you're in the office........and still looking busy!
User avatar
Glacier
The Pilgrim
Posts: 36367
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Glacier »

The ROCKS they use to "sand" the roads in the winter.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Tarnation
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 1:42 am

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Tarnation »

my new pet peeve that i discovered today....when the driver behind me honks uncontrollable and flips me the bird while im waiting to turn right at an intersection because there is a pedestrian in my way......do they just want me to hit the person and their baby??? maybe thats just me tho ahha
All That I Can..... I Will.
User avatar
Glacier
The Pilgrim
Posts: 36367
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Glacier »

Tarnation wrote:my new pet peeve that i discovered today....when the driver behind me honks uncontrollable and flips me the bird while im waiting to turn right at an intersection because there is a pedestrian in my way......do they just want me to hit the person and their baby??? maybe thats just me tho ahha


Was the pedestrian BoB?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
User avatar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24998
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Captain Awesome »

When people complain and whine about something out of their control:

- Gas prices
- Politicians and politics
- US
- Rich people
- Cops and gov`t

Seriously, you have no way to change it. Why waste time on complaining about it? Go make a sandwich for your significant other. Or feed your cat. Or smile at your neighboor. All those things will improve things for you way more than you complaining.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
User avatar
unclemarty
Board Meister
Posts: 668
Joined: Jul 23rd, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by unclemarty »

raddishes in my potato salad...and don't give me any of that sweet-n-sour crp on my supper either...i aint ready for dessert yet dangit!...and you what!?..BAKED MY ICE CREAM!!?? what's wrong with you people?
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
Catz
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12731
Joined: Dec 8th, 2006, 5:44 am

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Catz »

When my kids play hide and seek and I am trying to find them...like time for chores/ homework..I cannot stand calling them and being ignored :purefury:

BIG consequence for that one.
User avatar
onestop67
Guru
Posts: 9531
Joined: Sep 10th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by onestop67 »

unclemarty wrote:raddishes in my potato salad...and don't give me any of that sweet-n-sour crp on my supper either...i aint ready for dessert yet dangit!...and you what!?..BAKED MY ICE CREAM!!?? what's wrong with you people?


Oh dude, I make a deep fryed ice cream that you would enjoy.

Ice cream wrapped in chocolate cake then frozen. Dunk it in a cinnamon batter and deep fry.

Topped with chocolate sauce and some whipped cream.

YES...YES...YES
Jo
Slot 16
Posts: 22663
Joined: Nov 27th, 2004, 12:33 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Jo »

onestop67 wrote:Ice cream wrapped in chocolate cake then frozen. Dunk it in a cinnamon batter and deep fry.

Topped with chocolate sauce and some whipped cream.
[/size]


Today's pet peeve: People who post stuff like the above when I have nothing even remotely as tasty-sounding in the house.
User avatar
onestop67
Guru
Posts: 9531
Joined: Sep 10th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by onestop67 »

I'm going to Denny's. Kids eat free on Tuesday.

Want me to bring you something?

Maybe a "Moons Over My Hammy" :dyinglaughing:
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11991
Joined: Jun 19th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by crash 99 »

.
Last edited by crash 99 on Oct 8th, 2008, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11991
Joined: Jun 19th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by crash 99 »

.
Last edited by crash 99 on Oct 8th, 2008, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11991
Joined: Jun 19th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by crash 99 »

.
Last edited by crash 99 on Oct 8th, 2008, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Grab Bag”