Post by uwho »

OK sparkey, not sure what you mean by

:How many of you would be into going Corraloweening!? "

and where is the maze/pumpkin patch??
onestop67
Guru

Re: Halloween

Post by onestop67 »

MCB wrote:The corn maze at the pumpkin patch? Man, we went there two weekends ago, it was great! I don't know if it's the same place that you're talking about, but it was a good day. The corn maze, choosing a pumpkin and hay rides were a nice change of pace. Girlfriends daughter had a blast. I'm looking forward to going with them there again come closer to Christmas to pick out a Christmas Tree. :discodance:

lol, I know uwho, details man, details!!!

Corraloweening would mean going to the country bar. The Okee Dokee, The Pig and Whistle, The Real Coyote Fugly, (The OK Corral).

ummmm, MCB...if you really went to a corn maze at a pumpkin patch, WHERE IS IT,??? Or what's it called?

That's what we've been trying to figure out and you rub it in our faces??? !!! :dyinglaughing:

Kidding, but if you do know, could ya post the details? Thanks.
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

Onestop, I'm not sure if it's the one MCB is referring to but there is a corn maze at the McMillan Pumpkin Patch. I think it was actually you that posted the link to it at some point but here it is just in case:

http://www.mcmillanfarms.ca/

I was there last weekend and there was the hay maze as well as the corn maze and hay rides, etc. Although we didn't get to see or do much because my oldest decided to get sick about 10 minutes after we arrived :-& (Not much fun watching your child be sick in a johnny on the spot).

(hey, who took away the full-on barfing emoticon....Ferri, was that you? I know how much you hated that one! lol)
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- Dr. Seus -
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

anniecat wrote:Onestop, I'm not sure if it's the one MCB is referring to but there is a corn maze at the McMillan Pumpkin Patch. I think it was actually you that posted the link to it at some point but here it is just in case:

http://www.mcmillanfarms.ca/

I was there last weekend and there was the hay maze as well as the corn maze and hay rides, etc. Although we didn't get to see or do much because my oldest decided to get sick about 10 minutes after we arrived :-& (Not much fun watching your child be sick in a johnny on the spot).

(hey, who took away the full-on barfing emoticon....Ferri, was that you? I know how much you hated that one! lol)

Oh cool. I was wondering, I posted the link but I didn't know what they offered other than hayrides.

Too bad you didn't get to stay.

You want to meet there for a play date? If you need somewhere to leave your kids, I have a great sitter. :smt047

:dyinglaughing:
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

Oh Onestop, you're such a charmer. :126:

It's enough to make a girl want to get lost in a corn maze.. :dyinglaughing:
- Dr. Seus -
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

i've heard that's actually happened! "OH NO! here he comes! run!!!"
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

ferri wrote:i've heard that's actually happened! "OH NO! here he comes! run!!!"

Running towards me, arms extended, for a twirling, feet off the ground hug, right out of a 70's feminine products commercial.

ps. You must wear a flowered sun dress!
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:coffeecanuck: uh yeah. that's right. just like that.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
anniecat
Übergod

Post by anniecat »

onestop67 wrote:

Running towards me, arms extended, for a twirling, feet off the ground hug, right out of a 70's feminine products commercial.

Make you a deal....I'll wear the flowered sun dress if you wear the feminine products. :dyinglaughing:
- Dr. Seus -
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

anniecat wrote:
onestop67 wrote:

Make you a deal....I'll wear the flowered sun dress if you wear the feminine products. :dyinglaughing:

Go get changed...

If you can get around that roadblock, I won't be changing Mr. Maxi until bedtime.

ps. how do you ladies keep the line from showing when you wear tight pants, yet you feel the need to go commando?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

UP DATE FOR 2021

BUMP!

So how many kids are you all getting tonight? I've had five. FIVE. Even my neighbour came over to complain there weren't enough trick or treaters out there! and that was BEFORE the Five!
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

All is very quiet, I do hear fireworks every once and while.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
MalaPropina
Board Meister

Post by MalaPropina »

I've had 4 or 5. This is my first Halloween living in this neighborhood so I don't know what's normal.

Hearing the odd firework too. It will probably be more frequent as it gets later. :135:
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

We're in the mid 30s, which is quite a change from when we first moved here when we would have 6 or 7.
The neighbourhood has changed and it's nice to have little witches and princesses knocking on the door.
I love it. My cats don't though.

And a couple of good fireworks displays too. :up:
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

Louder fireworks now
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com

Return to “Grab Bag”