NoOne!

A potpourri of off-topics.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: NoOne!

Post by grammafreddy »

Graham Adder wrote:Try to find yourself a diesel genny.

Then contact Noel @ http://www.enviroimports.com/bio_diesel.html
( [email protected] )

You could be running on free, carbon neutral fueled power. How would THAT be for adding on to your fine example? :200:

I know where there is a 10KW diesel genny that could be for sale ..... and 400+ beautiful BC wilderness acres with over a mile of creek running through it ....... paved road almost the whole way, too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

grammafreddy wrote:I know where there is a 10KW diesel genny that could be for sale ..... and 400+ beautiful BC wilderness acres with over a mile of creek running through it ....... paved road almost the whole way, too.

K...been trying not to bite...really...I've read and re-read your post so many times I think I know it by heart...now that you've got me hooked, start reeling.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

NoOne wrote:
ImRight wrote:How is the road to your little retreat?

**edit to add** - this was written at 1am and i fell sleep while typing.

just got back to the hotel to find a new thread on castanet. noone knows how thrilled i am.

the road is great until the last 1/2 mile or so, then it's 4 wheel drive time.

i do miss the internet connection. i am out of the woods right now (call of money out weighs the call of the wild.) left the wife with the sister and brother in law. when the discussion turned to decorating i remembered a job i had to do and packed my photo gear and headed to the airport. did get to try out my chainsaw while i was up there. back home on monday.

all is well so far. seems to be fewer bugs then i remember. have a list of relatives wanting to come up so must get back.

thanks for the interest, will try to update or answer any questions when and if i can.

I wonder about you often NoOne. Few had us so hooked on the idea of moving away, far far away.
If you could tell us now, how are you and did you stay in the cabin?
Where are you now?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Grab Bag”