Fence Builders - Congratulations!

A potpourri of off-topics.
B-Diddy

Fence Builders - Congratulations!

Post by B-Diddy »

Just saw the video and read the story about a group of strangers coming together to help Crankster find a place for his dogs and put a fence up. Great story. I applaud those who took time from their day to contribute in such a positive way and it sounds like there's a happy ending to this one.

Well done everybody!
awannabeangel

Post by awannabeangel »

Just saw the write up on Castanet about the lovely group of 'strangers' getting together and helping another out with his looking for a home for his 2 dogs. I am soooooo grateful for that story as it shows kindness and good will can happen in any area of the country I am soooo glad it happened here of course! One being in Canada this time and the other being in our own 'back yard' !!

I am very happy to see that Castanet has picked up the story so many of us (take me for example) have discovered this place to read or write to each other in here? I am not totally sure about how it all works etc but totally LOVED reading this WONDERFUL story about KINDNESS it is soooo refreshing GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU !!!

Now I hope to remember how to look in on this page again and how to remember how I even got here !!! :-) Also need to figure out how it all works and what and isn't allowed etc etc etc untill then a HUGE and grateful THANKS & KUDOS for kindness and respect for others it gives us all hope that yes maybe we can make it through this sometimes tough life..!

It is stories like these that help keep me personally keep on trying to swim upstream when many are swimming past me..... LOL !!

Again God bless each of you in this wonderful story (that should make more news coverage everywhere else in the world ) Keep up your wonderful love of mankind, love of animals and love of friendship !!

Awannabeangel
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Fence Builders - Congratulations!

Post by crash 99 »

B-Diddy wrote:Just saw the video and read the story about a group of strangers coming together to help Crankster find a place for his dogs and put a fence up. Great story. I applaud those who took time from their day to contribute in such a positive way and it sounds like there's a happy ending to this one.

Well done everybody!

On behalf of the "Crew" Thanks B-Diddy! We had an awfull lot of fun..as you can probably tell by the pics in the Gallery.. :wink:
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Awannabeangel, a warm welcome to you! You won't find a nicer group anywhere than our gang in here. They are a good-hearted bunch, and absolutely nuts, too (in a good way, a fun way).

Take a look around, and if you have any questions, ask any of us. The famous St. Ferri herself often shows people the ropes around here. Sometimes she gets tangled up in the ropes, but she muddles through. :lol:
Assinine2.0
Fledgling

Post by Assinine2.0 »

I'm just really disappointed that all the posters on Castanet are old and ugly.

Where are all the hotties at?
Bigger, Stronger, Assier
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

I'm not surprised that you can't see any from where you stand *bleep*...they are avoiding you...for good reason :)
Assinine2.0
Fledgling

Post by Assinine2.0 »

commonsense wrote:I'm not surprised that you can't see any from where you stand *bleep*...they are avoiding you...for good reason :)

It's because I'm the ugliest. :(
Bigger, Stronger, Assier
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Assinine wrote:
commonsense wrote:I'm not surprised that you can't see any from where you stand *bleep*...they are avoiding you...for good reason :)

It's because I'm the ugliest. :(

:cry: :cry: Awww I'm CRUSHED...crushed , I say...OLD??!! What the frack is that???? :evil: :wink:

P.S. ya missed the YOUNG hottie!! **sucks to be YOU!! :smt063
serf

Post by serf »

:roll: :roll: it's that tunnel vision he suffers from :lol: :lol:

serf's hubby
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

serf wrote::roll: :roll: it's that tunnel vision he suffers from :lol: :lol:

serf's hubby

lol! i thought for a minute we had gone to the wrong the place yesterday!!! i was under the impression we were there to build fence. :shock:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kgcayenne »

Assinine wrote:I'm just really disappointed that all the posters on Castanet are old and ugly.

EXCYAHUUUUSE ME?
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Wally
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Wally »

kccayenne wrote:
Assinine wrote:I'm just really disappointed that all the posters on Castanet are old and ugly.

EXCYAHUUUUSE ME?

I KNEW IT!!!!!
Going today, hear tommorow
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kgcayenne »

knew what?
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
serf

Post by serf »

:? ya , knew what? :?

serf's hubby
smarty
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by smarty »

Hey now!!!...I may be almost a half century OLD....but what4 will atest to the fact that I am a hottie....backed up "seemingly" by commonsense...ain't that right common??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

frig I crack me up sometimes :lol: :o

Return to “Grab Bag”