Jet fighters

A potpourri of off-topics.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Jet fighters

Post by grammafreddy »

That's some lens you got there, Fixer! Nice clear shot all the way from Ft Mac to Kelowna. Maybe I could borrow it for birding sometime ... ?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Fixer 166 wrote:Here ya go. I gotta good zoom.

Looks like a chemtrail in the background. Good shot!
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
YoungFarmer
Fledgling

Post by YoungFarmer »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHhL-MD1ec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afr_M84uxSU
The vids arn't mine, but it seemed much louder in person.
Fixer 166
Guru

Post by Fixer 166 »

grammafreddy wrote:That's some lens you got there, Fixer! Nice clear shot all the way from Ft Mac to Kelowna. Maybe I could borrow it for birding sometime ... ?

Haha, my parents live in Winbuck, Mom was out in the garden while it was flying over. She's pretty quick with the shutter.
Every Relationship Is Give & Give
srk

Post by srk »

I was out on the runway 20 feet from those badboys.. scary as heck...
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

bumped up

Just after noon today I noticed couple jet fighters leaving Kelowna airport heading south western direction.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
CanuckFan
Fledgling

Post by CanuckFan »

I don't know if any of this traffic is related to Girls Fly Too in Abby this weekend. My DIL will be refueling in Kelowna Friday, on the way to the airshow, which is Oct 2 and 3.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

A trip down memory lane!
If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

GordonH wrote: Sep 29th, 2021, 7:59 pm bumped up

Just after noon today I noticed couple jet fighters leaving Kelowna airport heading south western direction.
And?? Two RCAF BAE Hawks most likely from Moose Jaw going someplace.
Mark5
Board Meister

Post by Mark5 »

kompili wrote: May 24th, 2010, 7:13 pm Anyone see if they were leaving contrails, or chemtrails. Somethings was very busy in the sky today, huge chemtrails, turned a beautiful day into the cloudy, rainy day.
I do not believe in "chem trails" but I have to admit I saw something very strange last night. Around midnight I went outside and looked up and saw a series of strange looking clouds. Parallel rows of long narrower cloud like structures evenly spaced. Right over Kelowna. I tried to take a pic with my phone camera but all I got was a black screen. If I ever see them again I will try with my better camera. I am assuming they were a natural phenomena but I have never seen anything like it before.
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

Mark5 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 10:28 am
kompili wrote: May 24th, 2010, 7:13 pm Anyone see if they were leaving contrails, or chemtrails. Somethings was very busy in the sky today, huge chemtrails, turned a beautiful day into the cloudy, rainy day.
I do not believe in "chem trails" but I have to admit I saw something very strange last night. Around midnight I went outside and looked up and saw a series of strange looking clouds. Parallel rows of long narrower cloud like structures evenly spaced. Right over Kelowna. I tried to take a pic with my phone camera but all I got was a black screen. If I ever see them again I will try with my better camera. I am assuming they were a natural phenomena but I have never seen anything like it before.
Cirrocumulus. They indicate fair but cold weather, which seems to be the trend we are entering.
I birn quil I se
oldtrucker
Guru

Post by oldtrucker »

Mark5 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 10:28 am I went outside and looked up and saw a series of strange looking clouds. Parallel rows of long narrower cloud like structures evenly spaced.
You sure they weren't noctilucent clouds?
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.

Return to “Grab Bag”