Where Can I Meet People?

A potpourri of off-topics.
Rango

Re: Where Can I Meet People?

Post by Rango »

I swear to god, all the animosity I recieve on a constant basis, I wonder if that’s what Canada is all about these days? I used to be really shy and left alone but these days geesh I can’t catch a break. I think Canadians must be perpetually bored. They’ve become like vampires now and they spend all,their time hanging out in the rafters or something and dungeons somewhere and look for poeple like me it harass and try to almost I think, oblitarete or something. I swear, there’s like no culture in Canada now, what do they do for fun? continually spread their communist utopian across the world? I don’t get it.

Canadians spend all their time emphasis hoe wealthy, succcesful and on average, thick haired, tall and genius they are more so then, who? Random people or demographics like me? Okay? They’re rich, why don’t they just go to their resort beaches condominiums and live in peace? All because more then anything, I distrust their radio signals? None of this makes any sense.

The only adjective I can think to describe is “Goyim”
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Then are you Jewish? "Goyim" is a Jewish term to refer to non-Jews.

I think that most people at some point in their lives feel that they don't "fit in" per se.

There was a saying some time ago, "find your tribe". Of course, currently it is considered improper to be "tribal" :admin:

There are people out there who you will feel a kinship with, it is just the finding that is the issue. Keep looking. If I can find a best friend who is near my age, has kids my kids' age, is Christian and loves anime and geek culture, and loves sci-fi and gardens and reading and does stained glass, who is my gym buddy; it is not outside the realm of possibility for you also to find like-minded people. Of course, it took me decades to find her. Finding friends, meeting like-minded people; it is like panning for gold. Lots of time and effort for those few nuggets.

Based on how and what you write, you might consider finding friends in the conspiracy theories thread. Or maybe go offline altogether? However it happens - good luck with your search.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't believe he's searching to meet people.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
canuck2245

Post by canuck2245 »

Turn your device off for one month, let your family know so they dont report you as a missing person, and you will meet friends for a lifetime. Guarenteed.

Return to “Grab Bag”