Dead Bird Autopsies?

A potpourri of off-topics.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Dead Bird Autopsies?

Post by Rwede »

grammafreddy wrote:Report dead birds of the Corviae family such as crows, ravens, magpies and jays, contact 1.866.300.0520

^^^ The correct answer. Robins, starlings, and sparrows are not of the Corvidae family.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

But maybe by calling this number she can be directed to the person or department that she need to speak to.
Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Hundreds of small birds die daily from natural causes, especially fledglings from this year's brood that can't fly well yet and are susceptible to the wet weather this year causing hypothermia. A report I read said that 85% of birds die in their first year. It sucks to be a bird!
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
emg
Fledgling

Post by emg »

Brian Harris Ministry of Environment in Penticton 250-490-8200
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

strwbrrydvl wrote:
Sounds like that'd be a 'European Starling'.

http://weedsandwildflowers.info/BIRD_FI ... arling.htm
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
dwangler

Post by dwangler »

What i have been seeing threw forms news and writen articles, there have been more mass amounts of birds falling from the sky. Also air ports are repainting lines to make up for the change in magnetic north, the comon theory at the moment is we are going threw a magnetic field shift and as the fields flux and change when they weaken it lets in more solar radiation, and some of the large scale deaths have been found to be almost liquifyed from the inside. keep an eye out, theres alot of information out there on what is looking like is going to be happening.

Return to “Grab Bag”