Petspal ** N/R
Camrox (not a bar situ) **N/R
Paige* (not a bar situ) ** N/R
TrainerMick ** N/R
HP ** N/R
Mechanic_virus ** Possibly
Writerdave ** N/R
Snowbaby ** Yes ( no choice now...)
Saxon ** Yes (with apron & all!! :134: )
Crankster ** Possibly, if in town
Liviboy ** N/R
NessieOggie ** N/R

Crash

C'mon posters...this could be a blast!! :128: :123:
Last edited by crash 99 on Sep 26th, 2006, 4:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sleepdeprived
Lord of the Board

Post by sleepdeprived »

Thanks for the invite Crash. I am supposed to be in Toronto but that could change. Unfortunately, I won't know till Wed/Thurs.

If the trip falls apart I'd be delighted to come.
"You can't be a non-conformist if you don't drink coffee."
Trey Parker
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

sleepdeprived wrote:Thanks for the invite Crash. I am supposed to be in Toronto but that could change. Unfortunately, I won't know till Wed/Thurs.

If the trip falls apart I'd be delighted to come.

YAY!!!!!!! We'd love to meet you!! :148:
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Crash, I just replied you your pm.
I am sad, I can't come. I have to go to my Mommy & Daddy's this year for Turkey Day.

But I am free for the American Thanksgiving.... LOL
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Triple 6 wrote:Crash, I just replied you your pm.
I am sad, I can't come. I have to go to my Mommy & Daddy's this year for Turkey Day.

But I am free for the American Thanksgiving.... LOL

.... :smt090 Oh Ok...**sigh** No dirty hookers for YOU!! :131:

LOL I'll keep the American Turkey day in mind!! :128:
Bananny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Bananny »

I'm hoping that we can make it before we head out for the evening. :)
You say it best when you say nothing at all
Bananny
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Bananny »

For those that don't know my sister will be in town and we've already made plans to go to the Blue Gator that night. That's why I mentioned above that I'm hoping we can stop in before we head out. :)
You say it best when you say nothing at all
mufin2125
Board Meister

Post by mufin2125 »

Just read through the messages regarding Thanksgiving. But wasn't sure what was proposed for it. I haven't met any of you yet but would like to....need to know exactly what you are thinking of doing for Thanksgiving as my parents are away until after that so will be alone.
Anyone who can fill me in on infomation about getting together...I would appreciate it.
If you believe it you can achieve it
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

Bananny wrote:For those that don't know my sister will be in town and we've already made plans to go to the Blue Gator that night. That's why I mentioned above that I'm hoping we can stop in before we head out. :)

:128: ****I don't share secrets!! :128:
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

mufin2125 wrote:Just read through the messages regarding Thanksgiving. But wasn't sure what was proposed for it. I haven't met any of you yet but would like to....need to know exactly what you are thinking of doing for Thanksgiving as my parents are away until after that so will be alone.
Anyone who can fill me in on infomation about getting together...I would appreciate it.
If you believe it you can achieve it

Mufin2125

It's an open Invite to any & all Castanetters, ( & possibly a few wanna-bes LOL) to come & join us for some food, fun & laughter!!

October 7th. Time to be determined (thinking 6pm onward) Potluck on an appy etc...BYOB. Kids welcome, so that we have a greater opportunity to meet more posters!!

PLEASE feel free to join us!! :128:
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Sat Oct 7

Post by flamingfingers »

Just got back into town from sorting out my 88-year-old mom - think this pot luck would be a blast! My daughter can cook whatever is needed from soup to salad (or anything in between) and I can contribute a pretty wicked pumpkin pie (if anyone is interested in dessert). Ink us in for the time being unless natural catastophes or unforseen calamaties arise.
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Sat Oct 7

Post by crash 99 »

flamingfingers wrote:Just got back into town from sorting out my 88-year-old mom - think this pot luck would be a blast! My daughter can cook whatever is needed from soup to salad (or anything in between) and I can contribute a pretty wicked pumpkin pie (if anyone is interested in dessert). Ink us in for the time being unless natural catastophes or unforseen calamaties arise.
:123:

WoHooo!!! Will let you know the details!

Is Mom Ok??? :129: ( I sure hope so... :smt056 )
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

I can only hope that at age 88 I could be as mentally astute as she is! By "sorting out" I meant helping her to deal with stuff she has hung onto and helping her decide where she wants it to go - want Norwegian crocheted doilies? dress collars? pictures? anything Norse and "old"? Lemme know! Musical scores from the "swing" era (my dad had a band that played the old stuff and there are arrangements that improved on Mart Kenny, Glenn Miller)gah! I lived that and I am not interested.....
crash 99
Walks on Forum Water

Post by crash 99 »

flamingfingers wrote:I can only hope that at age 88 I could be as mentally astute as she is! By "sorting out" I meant helping her to deal with stuff she has hung onto and helping her decide where she wants it to go - want Norwegian crocheted doilies? dress collars? pictures? anything Norse and "old"? Lemme know! Musical scores from the "swing" era (my dad had a band that played the old stuff and there are arrangements that improved on Mart Kenny, Glenn Miller)gah! I lived that and I am not interested.....

AWW ~she sounds like a sweetie!! :148: :smt056

<<------Wishes that she had room for the Musical scores(LOVE that Era)

:-k Did you "deal" with it all, or should I try to get a hold of some of my buddies that may be interested?? :129: :124:
CarMa
Übergod

Post by CarMa »

[quote="crash 99]CarMa What time is your wedding? :129: Ferri, BriTer, Spud & I will be here at the house, if you want to stop by in the afternoon... :129: **would love to see the Jr. pirate in training![/quote]

You know, I can't remember the time -- have to find the invite. But I probably won't go to the evening event so I'll pick up the pirate and head over in the afternoon. Maybe I'll bring the big pirate and the little pirate-in-training, too.

I've got to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner the next day, even though I'm not hosting the dinner -- fair trade I think when there's going to be 20 people. So I'll have to get up early in the morning to get it in the oven. Oh, yeah, I still have to post my mom's stuffing recipe... it really is good.

BTW, is there a Wednesday night get together THIS week?

Return to “Grab Bag”