Bash that meme

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Bash that meme

Post by Queen K »

You post a meme, and others get to bash the :cuss: out of it. You know the ones I mean, the ones that seem to say the "perfect thing" til someone's righteously bashing it with intellectual thought or irrational gibberish. Just depends on who's side you're on, right?

Here's an innocent looking one, how cute. "I hate that part about getting out of bed in the morning." Really? Because I know people who can't get of bed damnit, so get yourself out of bed gladly. Bash over.

Last edited by Queen K on Feb 16th, 2017, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Let's play "Bash that Meme"

Post by dirtybiker »

"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If only it was possible around here, ya, especially here:

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Snow White: 1937

perfect Snow.jpg

2017:

Anticipation12.jpg
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I never pictured a modern Snow White to be borrowing Bman's yellow underwear. But you know, these days....
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Bash that meme

Post by Queen K »

This has been a media darling lately, Valentine's Day and all. Ivanka throwing Jared over for Trudeau has been most prominent, but there are others, Duchess of Cambridge for example.

But is it? Here is the bashing that this meme got lately. You decide is the meme just a meme, or does it have a more sexist message?

Or is the meme bashing the very reason Trump got into office? It's just a meme for GAwds Sake.

https://www.bustle.com/p/stop-saying-iv ... deau-38507

Return to “Grab Bag”