Classic Prank Redux/2.0

A potpourri of off-topics.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Classic Prank Redux/2.0

Post by WalterWhite »

I can't imagine the psychological trauma had this been a flaming paper bag of poo like in the old days.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#238928

Regardless I'm sure the pranksters reveling in their 15 minutes of Castanet fame.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Classic Prank Redux/2.0

Post by Queen K »

Disgusting.

But also, making news out of it gives negative publicity and may encourage others to do the same.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

It takes guts to pull off a prank like that.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Another bunch of useless people that could care less of the inconvenience and work entailed to clean up the mess.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Graham Adder wrote:It takes guts to pull off a prank like that.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

:crazy: I wonder where they got them from ?

Pretty small liver, too big for a chicken, too small for a cow, or even a pig. It was also very clean and not, still bleeding, which leads me to believe that it was something killed the day before.

I think that this was just some kids that got their hands on the guts of something that one of their fathers just shot.

It was a prank, get over it. Better than waking up in the morning with a horse's head in your bed. Now THAT is a classic.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

One was a movie and wasn't a real horse. Having to clean up a mess not of own's own doing is something that can be got over but would be hard to forget if stains are left behind. Sometimes people have pride in what they own and having it tarnished by trash doesn't say much about the ones that did the trashing.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Oh for pete's sake - it's some entrails from a butcher's shop and not much different than the remains many cat owners awake to as a show of appreciation left behind by their treasured furball. It's not like someone sacrificed a goat on the doorstep or broke in and cooked the pet rabbit in a pot on the stove.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I agree, but sometimes crap happens. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if they didn't bang on the door in the middle of night. The clean-up after this prank would have been far easier than having their house "egged".
It was 4 kids......having fun.....as demented as the actual act was, That is pretty mild compared to what we used to do for *bleep* and giggles.
..........Until we got caught by the RCMP Staff Sargent one night, but then.......his daughter was also one of us.

AAAaahhhhh......the good ol' days.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That's one I'll never understand - the egging (this is no different). That's one I was able to teach my kids right off - how hard it was to get the stains out and the cost and labour of repainting. What was fun to one can be a hardship to another. Something that doesn't hit home until it does.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote:That's one I'll never understand - the egging (this is no different). That's one I was able to teach my kids right off - how hard it was to get the stains out and the cost and labour of repainting. What was fun to one can be a hardship to another. Something that doesn't hit home until it does.

I agree. My point is......this prank was less harmful than a house "egging".
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I was going to type "work ent(r)ailed" lol.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Fancy wrote:Another bunch of useless people that could care less of the inconvenience and work entailed to clean up the mess.

Oh yes the useless people that you speak of are called kids. It almost sounds like you have never been one yourself
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
paul93

Post by paul93 »

So many here are excusing unacceptable behaviour because "They're just kids being kids".

I did some dumb stuff as a kid too (As dumb as this even, probably dumber), but no loving adult in my life would have excused the behaviour, and I am glad for that, it taught me boundaries. Kids being kids is one thing but rational adults excusing behavior like this is something else. Oh well, I guess they are just lenient adults being lenient adults . . .all good!
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

paul93 wrote:So many here are excusing unacceptable behaviour because "They're just kids being kids".

I did some dumb stuff as a kid too (As dumb as this even, probably dumber), but no loving adult in my life would have excused the behaviour, and I am glad for that, it taught me boundaries. Kids being kids is one thing but rational adults excusing behavior like this is something else. Oh well, I guess they are just lenient adults being lenient adults . . .all good!
in one breath you're saying how bad it is that what they did. Then you go on to say you've done dumb things and even dumber as a kid. That is exactly what a hypocrite is. And that is what I find most people in these forums are. Hippocrates. That's really sad.. complete inability to look at it through others eyes.
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
WheelWeaves
Fledgling

Post by WheelWeaves »

I am continually amazed at human stupidity. The stupidity of kids, and the stupidity of this lady to even consider this remotely "satanic". That's some serious 80s-90s Fox news mentality.

Return to “Grab Bag”