Help with name of tv series ...please

A potpourri of off-topics.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Help with name of tv series ...please

Post by binky11 »

OK, it's time to take this to the forum. I watched a tv series awhile ago, and I can't find it now as the shows name has left me.
I don't have much to go on here, sorry. It may have been a BBC show, I'm not sure. All I can remember off the top of my head is a mother with a young son about five years old, his name was carmodi or something very simulator sounding. The mom had a short bob haircut. This son was either gifted or a slow learner. She was separated from the dad. They were very wealthy. That's all I can come up with. Not much to go on I know. But I really liked this show, and didn't get to finish it and now am blank as to its name. If this rings a bell with anyone, please share it with me. Been driving me cuckoo for a long time.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Re: Help with name of tv series ...please

Post by just popping in »

Konbini? Single mom with super-power son? Netflix?
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

No, that's not it for sure lol. It was a one hour drama show. I think she thought her son was gifted but it turned out he was slow. Or she thought he was slow but was gifted, ughhh I wish I could remember more. But thanks popping!
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Aghhh, I knew I would find it as soon as I resorted to the forum. It is called the time if our lives.
Oldsmobileguy

Post by Oldsmobileguy »

I know how frustrating it can be not to remember the name of a show you liked. All I could find on the net using the details you gave was for a show called "Blandings". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blandings_(TV_series)

Hope it's the show you were looking for.
Oldsmobileguy

Post by Oldsmobileguy »

Sorry, I missed your answer that you remembered the name. Glad you remembered! Is it on Netflix? Sounds like an interesting show!
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

No, it's not on Netflix. I Watch all my shows and movies from a program called Graboid. But it's $20.00 a month, and that's in American funds. So closer to $25.00. Thanks for trying to help anyway :)

Return to “Grab Bag”