Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons

A potpourri of off-topics.
overfifty

Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons

Post by overfifty »

I've been coerced into assuming DM duties. After familiarizing myself with all the material I can find I would like to sit in and observe a DM that knows what their doing. Any opportunities or ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons

Post by Lady tehMa »

Overfifty, there's a facebook group for DnD in the Okanagan, and there's a meetup group with a meeting coming up this week
https://www.meetup.com/OKTabletop/events/nmmvrqyzfbjb/

Lots of people still play, in fact there's something of a resurgence going on in the gaming community at large. Shops like Quantum Games are doing well. My 19 year old son belongs to more than one gaming group, one of them is a family group (ours and another family game together - the son from the other family is our DM).
I haven't failed until I quit.
ol goat
Fledgling

Post by ol goat »

Both my sons ( under 20 of age )have gotten into DnD along with school mates and found lots of resources locally.
They are having quite the time of it and are pleased to see quite an interest it locally
You only get one chance to use TODAY wisely otherwise it becomes yesterday and it’s gone
burnedatstake
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by burnedatstake »

i preferred TOP SECRET/S.I
the capitalist idea of liberty is that one persons right to profit can be greater than another persons right to live.

Return to “Grab Bag”