What is internet dating like for women.

A potpourri of off-topics.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: What is internet dating like for women.

Post by stuphoto »

normaM wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 11:45 am and you cling to that Dream :) A single GF once said " I just hope he is wearing a clean shirt"
Yup I do,
Better yet, pack along a fresh clean suit for in the morning :biggrin:
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

We need the Thumbs Up button on here,
Even LandM is giving me some good laughs [icon_lol2.gif]
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Oh I loved that movie! Jaye only did one more movie, then moved to Paris and became a designer
He is gay not trans
https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a8188 ... -happened/
Made a fine looking woman :)
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

best sex you'll ever get is with someone who has a really crazy side...a school friend (literally from gr 4) is bi polar and her sex life (even today and she's on her meds properly) is just insane..she can pick up any man whenever she gets the urge and she has no problem making all the first advances and she makes them quickly...her sex adventures could be in Penthouse...hahaha but the maintenance she needs mentally is exhausting..nothing is ever enough..

and OldTrucker..the 2 guys that I know that brought their brides were just *bleep* to the women that they know and dated here...it had nothing to do with sex and getting laid..anybody can buy sex anywhere if that's what you're looking for..but a good relationship and your part in it can't be bought..

and Stu, I just wanted to say that you are a good looking man :) your skin is gorgeous, whatever you are doing, keep on doing it !! you'll be glad you did when you hit your 60's ..and you're probably a very nice man because you had so much respect for your Mother and you were very proud of her...first woman a man loves is his momma and how he treats her will be exactly how he treats you
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

oldtrucker wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 12:19 pm
W105 wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 12:10 pm best sex you'll ever get is with someone who has a really crazy side
Ah....the most sought after type nearly every man wants.
W105 wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 12:10 pm .a school friend (literally from gr 4) is bi polar and her sex life (even today and she's on her meds properly) is just insane..she can pick up any man whenever she gets the urge and she has no problem making all the first advances and she makes them quickly...her sex adventures could be in Penthouse...hahaha but the maintenance she needs mentally is exhausting..nothing is ever enough..
I also noticed that the crazy ones always have good drugs.
How many diseases does she have?

^^ have no idea ?? it's not something that I ever asked or she volunteered ...but with her action I'm sure something came around..

one of the gals my nephew found and dated online was a full on sex, drug addict..and yes she gave him something for a parting gift, and she was only 30 yrs old..and yes, she always had drugs...we were all thankful that he didn't get sucked into her and her lifestyle..
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I'll marry the Man gets me a Pink pug puppy
seriously, he can look like the Elephant Man ( who btw was a charming person)
https://sbly-web-prod-shareably.netdna- ... 19/pug.png
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

normaM wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 1:05 pm I'll marry the Man gets me a Pink pug puppy
seriously, he can look like the Elephant Man ( who btw was a charming person)
https://sbly-web-prod-shareably.netdna- ... 19/pug.png
That may or may not be a good deal for the man. [icon_lol2.gif]

Lacking pertinent details such as net worth. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

It is a very interesting story leading up to the moment Trucker,
If memory serves me correctly the lady had a lover who died in the first desert Storm war.
Her lover had asked his best friend to look after her, but never said anything more.
He got back from the service, and met up with her.
They both unexpectedly fell in love.
He went down on her and got had the same reaction as we would probably have.

It started off completely innocent.

The fellow playing the part of the woman is truly elegant in the part.
Very much a lady.
If I remember correctly they actually showed the body part , which is what turned me away.
I would probably be more accepting today.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

oldtrucker wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 11:36 am
LANDM wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 10:56 am got 2 older friends who bought themselves a wife from another country , one with a 30 yr age difference ( he was 56 and she was 26) married for 6 yrs..he married her in her country, built a beautiful home there and now she's divorcing him and it's gonna cost him $1million US to get out and he lost the house ( he's works on those oil platforms on the ocean and makes huge $$) we all told him that she was probably only with him for the $$ but he didn't believe it..said everyone was jealous because such a beautiful young gal fell in love with him..pffft..lol
What?! I thought beautiful young women in their 20's have a fantasy about hooking up with a old man? There is a lot going on in that post w105. Not the first time I've heard that story-just different players same outcome. Guys that end up with buying a bride that age should know whats going to happen to them in a few years- they know no one wants to have sex with someone 30 years older. In his defense....a beautiful 26 year old is a very, very tempting thing for a guy in his 50's. So tempting that some men throw out all reason- like your friend.
I didn’t write the above that was quoted as mine?!?!

But, while I do know guys in their 50’s and much older that tried a relationship with a 20-something gal, I don’t know of any that worked beyond a year or two, max. Personally, it would do nothing for me and, in fact, would be a combination of embarrassing for both and boring for both.
You and 71 others Like this post
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

stuphoto wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 12:04 pm We need the Thumbs Up button on here,
Even LandM is giving me some good laughs [icon_lol2.gif]
Oh, buuurrrrrnnnnn.

Tough crowd.
:biggrin: :130:
You and 71 others Like this post
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

LANDM wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 2:34 pm
oldtrucker wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 11:36 am
What?! I thought beautiful young women in their 20's have a fantasy about hooking up with a old man? There is a lot going on in that post w105. Not the first time I've heard that story-just different players same outcome. Guys that end up with buying a bride that age should know whats going to happen to them in a few years- they know no one wants to have sex with someone 30 years older. In his defense....a beautiful 26 year old is a very, very tempting thing for a guy in his 50's. So tempting that some men throw out all reason- like your friend.

But, while I do know guys in their 50’s and much older that tried a relationship with a 20-something gal, I don’t know of any that worked beyond a year or two, max. Personally, it would do nothing for me and, in fact, would be a combination of embarrassing for both and boring for both.
Also generally "expensive" for the older party, given there is really only one reason a 20yr old would go after someone 50yrs old or higher, and it ain't love. :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 2:49 pm
LANDM wrote: Oct 21st, 2021, 2:34 pm

Also generally "expensive" for the older party, given there is really only one reason a 20yr old would go after someone 50yrs old or higher, and it ain't love. :biggrin:
Father Issues ? :biggrin:
It could still be Love, as in the Love of Money.

I remember some young womans POF profile, saying she was a widow who recently lost her rich 90 something year old husband.
She was in her early 20's, and of course said she loved him.
However she was looking for another rich man in his 80's or 90's.

The scary part is she had more favorites than anyone else I recall seeing.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

not sure.. maybe some young women like an older Man for stuff other than money...
Young men on the other hand tend to like older women for the safety

A quite beautiful Model just wed a much older man, at first I thought money but they have been a couple for years

Guess you can't always pick whom you love
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

my very very favorite was the Duchess of Alba... wed a man far younger than her children
Only person who didn't have to bow or anything to the Pope
Worth 5 billion plus when she died, when she was young she was striking
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayetana_ ... ss_of_Alba
Beauty young, then she let ppl tamper with her face
but damn she was a legend
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Was the most titled aristocrat in the world and I don't think there's anyone who even comes close.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Grab Bag”